• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick claims he's more successful than JDA

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
My For Steam and Country novel sold over 25,000 copies.

Patrick's books have sold 6,000 total unless he has numbers I haven't seen.

I also don't share my profits with a publisher. The comics even at low sales numbers make me decent money. There's no way any his books have earned out on advances, by contrast.

Since I know you're reading this, Patrick: good try, child. Now run along, little one.

Only buy it if you are really interested in reading it. I don't need pity sales, unlike Patrick.
Hell yeah dude. He’s legit the anti Rick. JDA turns down pity buys instead of begging for them. Also, he has an order of magnitude greater than Pat in sales. In terms of one book compared to an entire “career”

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Hell yeah dude. He’s legit the anti Rick. JDA turns down pity buys instead of begging for them. Also, he has an order of magnitude greater than Pat in sales. In terms of one book compared to an entire “career”
He also seems like he's losing weight and started dressing/grooming himself in a more youthful but subdued manner, as opposed to Rick's consistent weight gain and laughably out of touch, late 90s sense of fashion and coolness. Fatty really is stuck in arrested development.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
id rather have a show on compound media than read from either of these two losers. One is Pat and the other is a member here. Anyways Rich Vos is gonna be at the Kenosha Comedy Club at the Wyndham Garden Hotel February 18 and 19. For more info call (262) 564-8800.