• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick claims he's getting death threats this morning

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have 3 teen/young adult kids. I've never heard any of them say "big mad". He's probably fucking up a phrase like when he fatly said "this claps" instead of "this slaps". His ears are so fat he can't hear right.
Anyone still using “big mad” is an old fart that thinks that what the kids are saying today. Once any young / hip slang makes it to old losers like Pat that’s when it’s over. Remember when young people said “YOLO!” Then once it made it to anyone over 25 it became cringe? Remember when Charlie Sheen said “winning” which was in for like 5 minutes? That’s Pat, child

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
No way that happened. No rascal wants this fat bag of shite to die. We just want him to keep whirling around in a self destructive ballet of irony, schadenfreude karma... All we want is Fatrick to keep oinking away...lying and making a total prat of himself. That's funny. He is his own best troll. But of course the faggots who swallow his lies will eat it right up... They are as fucking pathetic as he is...

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Anyone still using “big mad” is an old fart that thinks that what the kids are saying today. Once any young / hip slang makes it to old losers like Pat that’s when it’s over. Remember when young people said “YOLO!” Then once it made it to anyone over 25 it became cringe? Remember when Charlie Sheen said “winning” which was in for like 5 minutes? That’s Pat, child
You want to read his shitty book In the Black... It gets tons of its ideas for setting and 'quirks' from Futurama and its very 90s...he tries to inject all this stuff into the narrative but it is jarringly out of place... You hit the nail on the head there regarding his grasp of things like that. Imagine him writing dialogue for teenagers...

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
That would be because he stole it from a song that was popular almost two years ago at this point.

Fatrick puts that on and waffles about the misogyny and all to Nikki, thinking that's what she wants to hear... But all the while she is 'flooding her basement' over the women and wishing the fat queer would fuck off so she could imagine being in the middle of them and flick her neglected bean...