• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick blocks Newsweek

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Someone contact the editor in chief to let them know they lost political firebrand Patrick Tomlinson. I'm sure he paid for a subscription delivered to his door and everything, since he's such a successful intellectual. His opinion must be really valuable to them.
This guy's important. Dana Perino of Fox News follows him...I'd love for fatso to be a topic of discussion on The Five.

Forum Clout
What a fat faggot.

SmartSelect_20240314-112659_X.jpg

G

I agree with everything you’re saying but polls are bullshit. Memba when the polls said Hilary would win…
But that was the exception that proved the rule. Polls are right more often than they aren't. I mean if you'd have been alive for longer than the last 14 years you'd know polls are a pretty accurate representation of how the country is feeling.

G

Nigger, what? I feel the opposite. I hate Trump and love his supporters. I hate the conman, not the people who get conned.
Who got conned? It doesn't matter what side of the political aisle you fall onto, you have to admit that his administration did a hell of a lot better than the current one.

I mean I don't even like Trump and I'm honest enough to admit that things were a hell of a lot better when he was president then they are now.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Imagine being so fucking delusional you block a news publication for reporting the news. And he still has the balls to call other people fascists
He’s working himself into a bubble convincing himself 2024 isn’t a horserace. It is. It is going to be a genuinely close election. He can’t believe that and doesn’t because he is the smartest boy ever. Then, just like in 2016, if Trump wins Patrick will wonder how the fuck that happened considering he blocked out all the bad signs.

G

He’s working himself into a bubble convincing himself 2024 isn’t a horserace. It is. It is going to be a genuinely close election. He can’t believe that and doesn’t because he is the smartest boy ever. Then, just like in 2016, if Trump wins Patrick will wonder how the fuck that happened considering he blocked out all the bad signs.
Patrick is working himself into a shoot, brother.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Who got conned? It doesn't matter what side of the political aisle you fall onto, you have to admit that his administration did a hell of a lot better than the current one.
It’s not about Trump vs Biden, to me it’s about Trump vs Trump. Almost all of his promises in 2016 fell flat. No border, no ACA repeal, muslim ban struck down, “I WON THIS ELECTION, AND BY A LOT!”. At no point did his supporters pull even the Obama justification of “He didn’t know what he could get done ok!!! it’s called being optimistic!!!”, no, they just ignore all the shit he went back on, or all the shit they HATE like locking down the country and creating the vaccine. Trump said he would work for the common man and drain the swamp and he did neither. To me thats just a con, without bringing up anything about Biden.

G

It’s not about Trump vs Biden, to me it’s about Trump vs Trump. Almost all of his promises in 2016 fell flat. No border, no ACA repeal, muslim ban struck down, “I WON THIS ELECTION, AND BY A LOT!”. At no point did his supporters pull even the Obama justification of “He didn’t know what he could get done ok!!! it’s called being optimistic!!!”, no, they just ignore all the shit he went back on, or all the shit they HATE like locking down the country and creating the vaccine. Trump said he would work for the common man and drain the swamp and he did neither. To me thats just a con, without bringing up anything about Biden.
No I'm not doing this with you Sue.

I'm not going to sit here and get into some kind of discussion on politics. I'm sure Patrick would be more than happy to discuss "muh politics" with you. Go talk about it with him.

I just like making fun of the fact that he has TDS to the point where he will actually block credible news sources for saying things that he doesn't like.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
No I'm not doing this with you Sue.

I'm not going to sit here and get into some kind of discussion on politics. I'm sure Patrick would be more than happy to discuss "muh politics" with you. Go talk about it with him.
Yeah I don’t want to get into it either. The OP is funnier than any dry discussion about Trump vs Biden. Just making my point ☝️🤓