• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick blocks Newsweek

G

1000007345.jpg

G

It makes me laugh because Donald Trump and Patrick share so many qualities.

Smug, egocentric megalomaniacs who refuse to admit that they are wrong even in the face of the facts that they are CLEARLY wrong.

Condescending, unpleasant and abrasive. Two guys who basically rub everyone they come into contact with the wrong way. Over weight, unpleasant, rude assholes who are under delusions of grandeur that they are better than everyone else.

You would think that Donald J Trump would be Patrick Tomlinson's hero.

G

Why is he blocking them though is the question?

Biden's approval rating really has fallen to an all-time low and according to polls as of right now Trump would beat him in a general election.

I don't understand why he feels the need to block them. Because they are telling the truth? Because he can't handle the "truth" unless it's the kind of operation mockingbird bullshit MSNBC vomits into his mouth like a baby bird?

Beavis

Forum Clout

Smug, egocentric megalomaniacs who refuse to admit that they are wrong even in the face of the facts that they are CLEARLY wrong.

Condescending, unpleasant and abrasive. Two guys who basically rub everyone they come into contact with the wrong way. Over weight, unpleasant, rude assholes who are under delusions of grandeur that they are better than everyone else.

Except DJT has actually accomplished things in his life. Pat quit his target job after one shift.

I’m shocked Pat didn’t fall into the men’s rights activist camp considering Ade left him while she was pregnant.

G

Except DJT has actually accomplished things in his life. Pat quit his target job after one shift.

I’m shocked Pat didn’t fall into the men’s rights activist camp considering Ade left him while she was pregnant.
Fair point. As much as people like Pat with TDS want to whinge and have a fucking cry, nothing will ever change the fact that Donald Trump will forever be the 45th (and possibly) 47th president of the United States.

I usually have no interest in politics because I honestly don't care, but the sheer meltdown Pat will have if he wins will tickle me to no end.

G

No one really hates Trump, they hate his supporters. But they can't come out and say "I hate ordinary, God-fearing, gun-loving, working Americans" so they go 110% on the Trump hate.

G

Because he’s a poopy dummy, you see.
He really is

No one really hates Trump, they hate his supporters. But they can't come out and say "I hate ordinary, God-fearing, gun-loving, working Americans" so they go 110% on the Trump hate.
That would be easier to understand if they didn't suck on biden's decrepit Alzheimer's ridden penis.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Biden's approval rating really has fallen to an all-time low and according to polls as of right now Trump would beat him in a general election.

I don't understand why he feels the need to block them. Because they are telling the truth? Because he can't handle the "truth" unless it's the kind of operation mockingbird bullshit MSNBC vomits into his mouth like a baby bird?
Couldn't he just not follow them?

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout

Autism. Severe Autism and being fat too.