• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick admits to literally robbing a guy. Posts a photo of the evidence along with "his honey" (Big Niki).

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The guy selling flowers knew he had a sale when he saw these two idiot American tourists. Pat was proudly wearing his captain america shirt and Packers hat so everyone knows he’s a tourist. Surprised they get jumped.
Man, if he even came to a canadian city dressed like that he'd get jumped by niggers. I don't understand how he travels all over looking like such a hayseed fuckwit and hasn't had his throat slit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Man, if he even came to a canadian city dressed like that he'd get jumped by niggers. I don't understand how he travels all over looking like such a hayseed fuckwit and hasn't had his throat slit.
And he would be telling them he’s an ally while they beat him to death. His dying words would be “But I…I…I…black lives matter”

G

Probably because he visits incredibly touristy areas?
Been to some very shady places in my life, never once I was wearing something other than very bland clothes.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If we were in Saudi Arabia I could report him to my Imam and have his right hand severed within minutes. Fucking America.