• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patreeky and Shutyourcakehorn

G

It’s a silly forum. But don’t lie, it’s a bad look. I’ll call in anytime
Who loyin nigga? I'm crawling back to my dutchies with my tail between my legs.

If there's one thing I proved to this forum it's that I'm not a liar. I posted too many pictures in the heat of the moment to prove I was backing up my story to be lying. I earned my credibility.

G

You unignored me. It’s a click away you’re insane lol. Good luck with the Dutch
Nigger you hilarious

Screenshot_20230123-101952-916.png

G

View attachment 97623

Linger a tad longer

But sherioushly folks, I have to mention that you just said you're not a liar, but like three days ago you said 75% of what you say is made up. I don't give a fuck either way, I'm just mentioning it.
Well I still don't know who you are.

75% of what I say is made up so take 25% out of this:

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.

You got the joke right? I hope youre a math guy and you got that.

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
Forum Clout
Stuff your freaking sorries in a sack! 🤣 but no cap, it was kinda weak sauce to start beef with your boys! Just remember that "what we do to this life echoes up from eternity" lol like Ralph from Sopranos would say cause he liked Gladiator

G

Stuff your freaking sorries in a sack! 🤣 but no cap, it was kinda weak sauce to start beef with your boys! Just remember that "what we do to this life echoes up from eternity" lol like Ralph from Sopranos would say cause he liked Gladiator
I needed you right now, josh.

You did not disappoint.
*SNIFF*

I know what I said about gimmick accounts and I know I'm being a hypocrite right now but this is the best goddamn account on this forum.

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
Forum Clout
I needed you right now, josh.

You did not disappoint.
*SNIFF*

I know what I said about gimmick accounts and I know I'm being a hypocrite right now but this is the best goddamn account on this forum.
Oh you need something alright, a swift kick in the pants! 🤣 Haha

Lmao I bet Cakehorn is gonna be all 'I'm gonna have to turn my back on you now, Nero" from when Paulie said it to Ray Liota in Goodfella 🤪

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
View attachment 97644I really caused you a mental breakdown, huh Wormkiller? Baby boy runs away when we point out that you fuck baby boys? Let me guess I'm still on ignore and none of it bothers you, you're actually trolling me! View attachment 97646
You're a good man, thanks for your service!

I even have to admit your photoshops are autistic masterpieces, even the Lucy ones.