• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pathetic Steven Colbert has to lie about his ranking on twitter

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I never found him or Jon Jewert remotely funny in the 2000's. IMO those faggots killed comedy. Ever since the daily show all "comedy" has been smug, uptight, "I went to college, I'm smarter than you", gotcha moments. It was sorta "funny" for a short while, not really, but different at the time, but has stuck around for like 15 years plus.
311-3119724_smug-wojak-transparent-hd-png-download.png

ed5.png

soy.png

''poor White people are racist'' ,child

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
You know how much it makes him seethe to lose to a conservative show. I used to not really have a problem with Colbert, but he's become such a fag since taking over the late show he's almost as bad as Trevor Noah.
No he's worse than Trevor Noah because Noah actually questioned some of the vaxx shit at one point. Colbert did a song and dance promoting it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Exactly. Most people can't grasp this concept because they project their way of thinking onto other groups. We work to pay bills, provide for our families and have comfortable lives. These evil creeps have bigger plans. The most blatant example is Toys R Us giving money to Planned Parenthood. Why would a company pay to eliminate its target demographic? It would be like Colonel Sanders running the Tuskegee experiments.
Looked the toys r us thing and the first result was some gay " these people Actually think toys r us went bankrupt because they donated to planned Parenthood" bull shit article totally missing the point that they were absolutely working against their own interests which makes no sense for a supposedly profit centered organization

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
he doesn't say '#1' in what regard, it's obvious what he's implying but could be referring to any metric
Exactly, it’s Number 1* and some very specific metric in small print. I’ve seen some movie ads REALLY stretch it to make it sound like they’re the number one movie in America, I remember once even “it’s the number one Action - Comedy in America*!” When it was number 3 total but 1 and 2 were a family movie and a horror.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
1-3 million viewers? Pathetic shit. Pretty sure Daily Show used to get a million on a cable channel that is not even on every cable provider. These nutsacks are irrelevant.

They were all focused on viral shit for awhile for jewtube views for awhile. Did the fat queer retire already? That carpool karaoke was popular, Fallon was doing music shit with Paul Rudd. These things would get tons more views than their actual shows but I haven't ran into any of that shit forever.

Just put a bullet in all their heads and call it a day.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Looked the toys r us thing and the first result was some gay " these people Actually think toys r us went bankrupt because they donated to planned Parenthood" bull shit article totally missing the point that they were absolutely working against their own interests which makes no sense for a supposedly profit centered organization
Or the majority of kids that are aborted would have been poor and not be bought that many toys. So they’re probably just pandering to libs who already have kids.