• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pathetic Steven Colbert has to lie about his ranking on twitter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s not number 1 but they are doing some technicality shit, he’s probably number 1 for the network late night shows. They love to brag that he’s number 1 in late nigh yet his ratings are about half what Leno and Letterman did. I remember Letterman would do 5 million while Leno would do 7 million and Colbert is usually at 3 or 3 1/2 million. I personally don’t know anyone that actually watches these hacks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know how much it makes him seethe to lose to a conservative show. I used to not really have a problem with Colbert, but he's become such a fag since taking over the late show he's almost as bad as Trevor Noah.
I remember when Colbert first took over for letterman he tried to be an actual host and not focus on politics and it was BRUTAL. If trump didn’t run for president Colbert would have been replaced long ago because his first year that was actually a discussion at CBS. Without smug political material he has nothing.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I never found him or Jon Jewert remotely funny in the 2000's. IMO those faggots killed comedy. Ever since the daily show all "comedy" has been smug, uptight, "I went to college, I'm smarter than you", gotcha moments. It was sorta "funny" for a short while, not really, but different at the time, but has stuck around for like 15 years plus.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
The millions and millions of dollars they throw at these television “personalities” despite their diminishing viewers and ad rev shows that the media kikes understand there is far more at stake here than money. Disney has lost billions of dollars over the last couple years in revenue yet they continue to double down on their satanic tranny white kulak agenda. It’s because titanic investment firms and asset managers like Blackrock are willing to subsidize their losses with their ESG social credit funding schemes. Even if they lose they can’t lose. The game is rigged

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinio...he-woke-agenda-isnt-always-good-for-business/

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
He’s not number 1 but they are doing some technicality shit, he’s probably number 1 for the network late night shows. They love to brag that he’s number 1 in late nigh yet his ratings are about half what Leno and Letterman did. I remember Letterman would do 5 million while Leno would do 7 million and Colbert is usually at 3 or 3 1/2 million. I personally don’t know anyone that actually watches these hacks.
According to the ratings they are both in the same late night category and fox is a network show so idk.

#1 among faggots

G

Chomo faggots. Just look at that demonic AIDS face. Bonus cameo by fart sniffing douche Greg Proops.
ETZsxuxXsAYoEUz.jpg

G

The millions and millions of dollars they throw at these television “personalities” despite their diminishing viewers and ad rev shows that the media kikes understand there is far more at stake here than money. Disney has lost billions of dollars over the last couple years in revenue yet they continue to double down on their satanic tranny white kulak agenda. It’s because titanic investment firms and asset managers like Blackrock are willing to subsidize their losses with their ESG social credit funding schemes. Even if they lose they can’t lose. The game is rigged

[URL]https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/blackrock-is-beginning-to-learn-that-promoting-the-woke-agenda-isnt-always-good-for-business/[/URL]
It's all fake and gay. Just like when you see Time Magazine putting trannies or Greta Thunberg on the cover, as if to give the illusion that this is important or that it has popular support. They have to prop up this nonsense to create this phony consensus reality in order to trick people into accepting these horseshit agendas.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
According to the ratings they are both in the same late night category and fox is a network show so idk.

#1 among faggots
I think they (the ones calling him number 1) are saying he’s the number 1 because he’s on network TV and cable doesn’t count. It’s like when they say a movie is “the number one comedy in America” when it’s actually number 2 because number 1 is an action movie.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
It's all fake and gay. Just like when you see Time Magazine putting trannies or Greta Thunberg on the cover, as if to give the illusion that this is important or that it has popular support. They have to prop up this nonsense to create this phony consensus reality in order to trick people into accepting these horseshit agendas.
They want you to think these companies are only concerned with short term profit but the last few years have proven that to be false even though normie retards still believe it. Corporations are not monolithic money-generating machines, there are actual people behind the curtain pulling the strings making decisions and those people are Jews. The Jews have monopolized all the wealth they’ll ever need, enough to last a thousand years so now they’ve shifted gears to set themselves and us up for total goyim annihilation and domination. It’s not about money and it never has been. Money is just a means to an end.

G

They want you to think these companies are only concerned with short term profit but the last few years have proven that to be false even though normie retards still believe it. Corporations are not monolithic money-generating machines, there are actual people behind the curtain pulling the strings making decisions and those people are Jews. The Jews have monopolized all the wealth they’ll ever need, enough to last a thousand years so now they’ve shifted gears to set themselves and us up for total goyim annihilation and domination. It’s not about money and it never has been. Money is just a means to an end.
Exactly. Most people can't grasp this concept because they project their way of thinking onto other groups. We work to pay bills, provide for our families and have comfortable lives. These evil creeps have bigger plans. The most blatant example is Toys R Us giving money to Planned Parenthood. Why would a company pay to eliminate its target demographic? It would be like Colonel Sanders running the Tuskegee experiments.

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
Chomo faggots. Just look at that demonic AIDS face. Bonus cameo by fart sniffing douche Greg Proops.
View attachment 95809
ezgif-1-5c3cf41830.jpg

We all know this fag has been nothing but a political actor for years. If it wasn't for the over the top DRUMPF seething or the major networks outright buying up the "Trending" tab on Jewtube nobody would even hear a word these hacks have to say.

G

I never found him or Jon Jewert remotely funny in the 2000's. IMO those faggots killed comedy. Ever since the daily show all "comedy" has been smug, uptight, "I went to college, I'm smarter than you", gotcha moments. It was sorta "funny" for a short while, not really, but different at the time, but has stuck around for like 15 years plus.
I don't know dog the 2 years Craig Kilbourn was there the daily show was fucking comedy.

Speaking on Colbert, he has done 3 things I've found entertaining his entire career: Strangers with candy, and doing voices on the venture brothers and harvey birdman cartoons. That's it. Almost 60 and the nigger has brought me amusement thrice.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 95825

We all know this fag has been nothing but a political actor for years. If it wasn't for the over the top DRUMPF seething or the major networks outright buying up the "Trending" tab on Jewtube nobody would even hear a word these hacks have to say.
Like I said I don’t personally one person that watches him. A couple people I know used to watch Fallon because he’s at least the less political one and more of a big goof. Colbert tried to be a more “letterman type“ all around host when he started and it was really bad, in a time where Fallon was going viral for his skits with Will Ferrell, saved by the bell, etc nobody was talking about colbert and it looked like he was gonna get replaced. Then Trump announced he’s running for president and Colbert went to politics because that’s all he can do. His guests are majority democrat politicians, who the fuck wants to listen to a late night interview Elizabeth Warren or Corey Booker? Miserable faggots, that’s who

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
I don't know dog the 2 years Craig Kilbourn was there the daily show was fucking comedy.

Speaking on Colbert, he has done 3 things I've found entertaining his entire career: Strangers with candy, and doing voices on the venture brothers and harvey birdman cartoons. That's it. Almost 60 and the nigger has brought me amusement thrice.
He was actually decent on the two or three times he appeared on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' This was before he became a political mouthpiece for megacorporations.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

When Colbert first took over for letterman he made sure to let everyone know he would NOT be heavy on politics since he was mostly known for political humor and be more of a late night host like letterman, Carson, etc. to appeal to more people. He was terrible at it and had to go back to faggy politics.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Craig Ferguson was the last night guy I liked, barely mentioned politics, mostly made it up as he went along, and even a couple times said he wouldn’t make jokes about the “Easy targets” like the other guys were doing (Britney spears meltdown was one example)

His cold opens were great, sometimes they would be just him being silly and sometimes telling a serious story or an interesting thought. He got out right as all late night went to shit and became all hack Trump jokes.