• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pathetic Pat pretends to be Left Handed

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
No, you're meant to wear your watch on your left hand either way.
When I was a kid I wore my watch on my right hand as most left handed people tend to do but when I got older I realized wearing it on your right wrist puts the crown on the inside and is just inconvenient to do things like correct the date so I switched.

it’s not unusual for lefty’s to do certain things righty though. Your parents assume you’ll be right handed so they start teaching you that way until it becomes apparent. Lefty’s are “supposed” to eat holding a knife in their left hand and a fork in their right but I can’t even imagine doing that. I also drink with my right if I’m eating but with my left if I’m not.

Pat is very fat and stupid and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had decided to be a lefty to make himself special growing in his hillbilly retard town but it’s not that weird to use both hands.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Lefty’s are “supposed” to eat holding a knife in their left hand and a fork in their right but I can’t even imagine doing that.
This is only because American socialites are retarded and supposedly "proper" eating is to cut with your dominant hand, then switch the fork over. Not a single person I know who isn't some goddamn rich cunt does this.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
it’s not unusual for lefty’s to do certain things righty though. Your parents assume you’ll be right handed so they start teaching you that way until it becomes apparent. Lefty’s are “supposed” to eat holding a knife in their left hand and a fork in their right but I can’t even imagine doing that. I also drink with my right if I’m eating but with my left if I’m not.
I was taught that the etiquette for serving people drinks at a table is to serve to their right, so the drink is supposed to be on the right.

Usually kids who break their dominant arm or hand growing up learn how to write with the other. I do remember hearing that people who are naturally ambidextrous are usually dyslexic. I wonder if there's truth to that.

Forum Clout
swing a hammer
oilsvlex9sn31.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One of my best friends writes with his left but his dominant hand is his right. I used to be in a band with another guy who wrote with his left and played guitar and drums right handed, said he jerked off with his right. I think people like that just put the pencil in their wrong hand the first time they tried to write. Like, I shoot left in hockey and that's the only thing I do lefty. I'm pretty sure I do it that way because adults took a little kid who doesn't know anything's word that a left handed stick was more comfortable to me when I actually didn't know. Like they probably had me hold a right handed stick and then a left handed stick and then said asked which one I liked better. I probably just said "this one" either because it was the one I was currently holding or because it had cooler graphics on it.

But yeah, you're right. Pat's just fishing for attention any way he can and mistakes being weird for being interesting.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
One of my best friends writes with his left but his dominant hand is his right. I used to be in a band with another guy who wrote with his left and played guitar and drums right handed, said he jerked off with his right. I think people like that just put the pencil in their wrong hand the first time they tried to write. Like, I shoot left in hockey and that's the only thing I do lefty. I'm pretty sure I do it that way because adults took a little kid who doesn't know anything's word that a left handed stick was more comfortable to me when I actually didn't know. Like they probably had me hold a right handed stick and then a left handed stick and then said asked which one I liked better. I probably just said "this one" either because it was the one I was currently holding or because it had cooler graphics on it.

But yeah, you're right. Pat's just fishing for attention any way he can and mistakes being weird for being interesting.
I Shoot right handed in hockey, but as goaltender I prefer to wear the trapper on my right instead of left. I can shoot either hand in Lacrosse and bat switch in baseball. I shoot golf right handed

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

A lot of famous guitarists are lefty's who play right handed. Mark Knopfler, Bob Dylan, Billy Corgan, Duane Allman, Gary Moore, Joe Perry, Robert Fripp... Reason being back in the day it was all but impossible to find a decent left handed guitar. I play guitar to a high enough level I used to make a good living with it and have always played left handed because my dad (a righty who is an excellent classical guitarist) said I should. Wish he didn’t because it was a motherfucker finding guitars when I didn’t have a ton of cash to throw around.

The one really weirdly right handed thing I do is boxing. I can box south paw fine but I feel more comfortable throwing a jab with my left and putting all my power behind the right. No idea why. Still prefer to kick with my left though. As a kid I used to skateboard regular too despite being predominantly left footed.

Look at us cyberstalking supernazis having regular conversation like a bunch of fags. Who wants to burn down Pat’s house tonight??

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Funnily enough eating like that in British polite society would make you look like an ill-mannered pleb.
I do the two handed eating thing because I saw someone do it in Germany. Now when I eat here people look at me like I’m crazy and I look at them like they’re rubes.