• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pathetic Pat pretends to be Left Handed

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
In every picture of him holding a book, he's using his right hand. I can't find the naked plant picture but I know he's doing it there as well.

1643386466825.png

1643386472037.png

The mirror selfie shows a reflection of him taking the photo with his right hand.

1643386490706.png

Microphone during standup sets

1643386677032.png

Remember this podcast? Look where he chooses to keep his drinking glass.

Conclusion: This faggot saw actual left handed kids get 15 seconds of extra attention in elementary school and forced himself to use his left hand to write so he could pretend to be special. As an actual left handed person, I hope he dies.

We need more analysis into this

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
At some point in his late 30's he read somewhere that lefties were smarter and more creative. Under the assumption that everyone else saw that study too he promptly assumed a new dominant hand, but in his typical lazy fashion he gave up after a week.
Probably the same reason he bought a green car because they said " Smart people drive green cars." in some study back in the 80s.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Probably the same reason he bought a green car because they said " Smart people drive green cars." in some study back in the 80s.
I had to do some verbal report in social studies during elementary school and the article i was given just kept on saying green things were better for the environment.
I ended up retardedly being corrected that the things weren't literally green.

I was 10 or so, so Patrick could have definitely thought this same thing