• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat would've sided with the crown in 1776

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
"Of course he attacked on Christmas morning. He's. A. Terrorist."

"He has wooden teeth because someone knocked his real ones out for running his insurrectionist mouth one too many times, ye olde childe."

"Arresting the authors of the Federalist Papers isn't censorship, child. It's called 'consequences'."
I find the values of the royal family to be heartwarming

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
*Pensively inhaling* it's a tough one, man.

I've thought about it and I think I might have been a Loyalist. I wouldn't have ratted on any of the Patriots or actively fought against them, but probably would have just fucked off to Canada to one of the Loyalist enclaves there. The Crown provided a ton of what allowed for prosperity in the colonies and the taxes weren't higher for a wealthy merchant in Boston than they were in London

Forum Clout
He once said "I'm not religious but I find the Biden's old school Christian values comforting".

I mean I guess they do have Christian values that Pat and his ilk would find appealing..

joe_biden.jpg
Anyone got that picture of Biden grabbing that baby by the junk but with Pat's face on the baby? That shit was a fawkin rib bruiser.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
*Pensively inhaling* it's a tough one, man.

I've thought about it and I think I might have been a Loyalist. I wouldn't have ratted on any of the Patriots or actively fought against them, but probably would have just fucked off to Canada to one of the Loyalist enclaves there. The Crown provided a ton of what allowed for prosperity in the colonies and the taxes weren't higher for a wealthy merchant in Boston than they were in London
there was a surprising amount of people in the colonies that were neither loyalists or patriots, they just wanted to be left out of it. There was a plenty of risk to going against the british if you didn't feel strongly enough about it to be a Patriot. I have ancestors who fought in the revolution, including one who rode with LIghthorse Harry Lee as a dragoon. I have others who i'm pretty sure relocated to canada during that period because they were loyalists. I can't really look down on them for it.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Bay of Pigs invasion did not fail, child. We were betrayed by the Cubanos. Now we must nuke Russia for their aggression in placing missiles on the islands. A blockade and negotiation is the tactics of traitors and doomed to failure. - 1960s Pundit Pat.