• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat would've sided with the crown in 1776

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
But now the US government can do no wrong since Papa Biden is in charge!

Come to think if it, has pat ever criticized Biden once? I voted for trump but i think hes a fat faggot that only cares about his own money, just like the rest of them.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

Come to think if it, has pat ever criticized Biden once? I voted for trump but i think hes a fat faggot that only cares about his own money, just like the rest of them.

He once said "I'm not religious but I find the Biden's old school Christian values comforting".

I mean I guess they do have Christian values that Pat and his ilk would find appealing..

joe_biden.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
False, child. Someone like Pat would have never survived in any time prior to our post-WWII prosperity. He's a product of modern notion that any uneducated layabout entitled to the same things as hard working person who contributes to society.

We spit in the face of God and we got Pat.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I genuinely have never heard Biden say anything coherently, once, in the last few years.

even at his most lucid he’s still a rambling old man that barely makes sense

Forum Clout
Wait for the panderhorning of the colonial despot Borg Fashington into a stupid Tiny Tim ripoff, y'all.
"Of course he attacked on Christmas morning. He's. A. Terrorist."

"He has wooden teeth because someone knocked his real ones out for running his insurrectionist mouth one too many times, ye olde childe."

"Arresting the authors of the Federalist Papers isn't censorship, child. It's called 'consequences'."