• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat with another original quip

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It would be great if he had the negative type of experience with it where you get extremely self-critical. "I've been the child all along! I was such an asshole to everyone! No, no, no..."
That’s why I think he’s so proud of being “drug free” - he’s terrified of what he’ll realize about himself and his mess of a life. Booze at least helps him forget / deny reality, weed could make everything “too real”

He said George Carlin was his hero and he was a big drug guy - especially with weed into his later years. I read he would write his act then get high and look over it from “a different perspective” to help him edit / change / tighten things up. Piggy might get high and blow his brains out.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
He'd take a single hit of Mexican dirt weed and spend hours being the most annoying caricature of what he thinks being stoned is like, and then milk the experience and story for years.

Oh honey, real Conservatives like me actually smoke Marijuana and know quite a bit more than you about the topic. Hush in the corner while we discuss this, child. I know far more than you ever will and you're embarrassing yourself.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I occasionally wonder what kind of effect some real psychedelics would have on a man like Patrick. I'd really like to feed him some shrooms and bully him into a state of ego death just to see what happens. A few hours of horrified primal screaming might be just what he needs to stop being such a cunt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fuck, I forgot when be tried to make "Trumpet" a thing along with "Piss Play Pinochet". He also used "shit trumpet" for awhile as one of his reddit style wacky insults.

Fucker spent years desperate to make a catch phrase happen. Turns out now he's got a whole bunch but they're all centered around humiliating him.
Don’t forget Sippy cup Caligula since Millenials and Zoomers LOVE references to Caligula! Big facts, FR FR.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
24883.jpeg