• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat weighs three times as much as Simon Biles

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's diminishing the accomplishments of the gymnasts that opted to actually compete by crediting their win to someone that bailed on the team. What a piece of shit, a fat piece of shit.

Remarkable that this fucking load can't even pander correctly.
It puts a lot of these types in a weird place and aren’t sure how to properly virtue signal. One minute it’s the olympics are racist due to drug tests but also America sucks and is an awful country so they shouldn’t even represent the country. You’ve got Olympic athletes taking a knee during the anthem because they think America is bad yet are at an event representing America. I’m waiting for any US athlete that loses says they couldn’t compete at their best because the US offends them too much. We’ve become a society that awards losers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is PR bullshit run amok. She got built up as the GOAT and when they figured she'd fuck it up against the Russians or whoever, they yanked her. She'll be lauded for her mediocrity.
She will be able to turn her dropping out into a career that will go much longer than the olympics. If she competed and won she would get attention but it would fade in 1-2 months and be replaced by some other athlete. With this she can angle it to become the face of mental health and do speaking gigs, tv, book deals, merchandise, and more. Remember that football player that came out? He was the most important person ever and not even a month later is forgotten.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I tried walk on for both Football and Baseball at Tulane. I didn’t make the cut, but I was there, I was given positive feedback by Division I coaches in both sports. I was told if I had the foot speed to match the heart and competitor fire in me, I would have gotten a scholarship and lettered. How did that go for Pat, oh not at all because he wouldn’t have even made the effort
You never had the makings of a varsity athlete. Small hands that was your problem.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I tried walk on for both Football and Baseball at Tulane. I didn’t make the cut, but I was there, I was given positive feedback by Division I coaches in both sports. I was told if I had the foot speed to match the heart and competitor fire in me, I would have gotten a scholarship and lettered. How did that go for Pat, oh not at all because he wouldn’t have even made the effort
Pat didn’t even put in the effort to go to college.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now this gigantic fat fuck is an expert on gymnastics?

he speaks with such authority on absolutely everything in the news. What a fat pig retard
Ratings are down but piggy is watching since he’s got nothing to do and nowhere to be. He’s an expert on whatever is in the news because he’s a fraud that is desperate for attention from Internet strangers

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You never had the makings of a varsity athlete. Small hands that was your problem.
Remember that dropped ball against Teaneck? I couldn’t show my face in public for three days, I was so embarrassed.

my second fav Uncle Junior insult to Tony after: Will you let the man tee off? You yap worse than 6 barbers!

G

Latvian 3x3 basketball player broke his foot with 5 minutes (half of the game) to go and still played and won a gold for his team.
Croatian taekwondo lady was down like 10 points with 15sec to go, said to herself "I can't let my country down" and won the gold.

That "goat" was just like "yea fuck it im not feeling it today" and she gets so much praise? I'm not saying she should be insulted but definitely doesnt deserve the praise she is getting.

Did Tom Brady give up 25 points down at the Super Bowl? fuck no, he is the goat.