• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat weighs three times as much as Simon Biles

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
biles.png

You could fit three of her inside of Pat's volume.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
biles.png

You could fit three of her inside of Pat's volume.
Great. Maybe he can call her the next time Nikkki needs some furniture moved upstairs.

Also, I just want reittetate that this useless piece of shit couldn't be bothered to move furniture around his own house. Nikkki had to put out the Black Signal to get it done finally.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I tried walk on for both Football and Baseball at Tulane. I didn’t make the cut, but I was there, I was given positive feedback by Division I coaches in both sports. I was told if I had the foot speed to match the heart and competitor fire in me, I would have gotten a scholarship and lettered. How did that go for Pat, oh not at all because he wouldn’t have even made the effort

G

can someone redbar me on this noglet?
Multiple gold medalist for US Gymnastics. Calls herself the "GOAT" (Greatest of All-Time) and even had a goat logo embroidered on her outfit. Has an extra muscle that allow hers to do extra complicated/dangerous flips. Makes millions in endorsements and is face of US Olympics. Did a shitty job in the team competition and quit before the finals. Says she doesn't have an injury and is just taking care of her mental health.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Multiple gold medalist for US Gymnastics. Calls herself the "GOAT" (Greatest of All-Time) and even had a goat logo embroidered on her outfit. Has an extra muscle that allow hers to do extra complicated/dangerous flips. Makes millions in endorsements and is face of US Olympics. Did a shitty job in the team competition and quit before the finals. Says she doesn't have an injury and is just taking care of her mental health.
It’s not quitting, child. Mental health is a real issue, atalker.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
This is PR bullshit run amok. She got built up as the GOAT and when they figured she'd fuck it up against the Russians or whoever, they yanked her. She'll be lauded for her mediocrity.