• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat update: never gained size, never taken an L, still owes Quasi nothing, is very successful.

G

any homeless pursuit of happiness character can walk into a dealership and take a picture of a car.
nice unintentional patism, stupid.

View attachment 33985

i will not be made a fool of responding to a deleted post on a 2000's style messageboard dedicated to a defunct shock jock radio show, child.
saved for posterity. this is going great.....

Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 10.28.48 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 10.29.05 AM.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"Always. Only."

He's broken. You hit him with a bunch of haymaker facts and that's all he's got. I truly believe one day someone will be sending him pics of his own mugshot after he goes to jail for refusing to pay Quasi and he'll just deny it anyways.
He always drops the pronouns or says We instead of I when he's lying. That's his tell

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If you really wanted to stick it to Fats you'd finance a depressing teen romance movie (where the guy dies at the end) and call it Always. Only.
I actually joked with a brotherman who is also in the business but YMB'ed his way out of here suddenly for the KF pastures (no idea why) about the prospect of optioning a Pig script just to change all the characters to hard line, right wing straight white guys and make sure his credit was prominent. Wouldn't do me any good but I'm sure his reaction would be funny.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I actually joked with a brotherman who is also in the business but YMB'ed his way out of here suddenly for the KF pastures (no idea why) about the prospect of optioning a Pig script just to change all the characters to hard line, right wing straight white guys and make sure his credit was prominent. Wouldn't do me any good but I'm sure his reaction would be funny.

The nefarious Brack Lives Matter movement has been grifting space money and using it to buy luxury spaceships. It's up to a plucky young kid named Firstname Lastname (played by Kyle Rittenhouse in his feature film debut) to repo these spaceships! With a cameo from a mushbrain businessman with a tendency to smell teenage shoulders named Sloe Widen.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The nefarious Brack Lives Matter movement has been grifting space money and using it to buy luxury spaceships. It's up to a plucky young kid named Firstname Lastname (played by Kyle Rittenhouse in his feature film debut) to repo these spaceships! With a cameo from a mushbrain businessman with a tendency to smell teenage shoulders named Sloe Widen.
Where can I throw this money that doesn't belong to me?

G

I wonder what’s the accumulative time he’s spent responding to people fucking with him
He's said he spends hours per day and I believe it. Not only is he responding to people fucking with him, but I guarantee he's regularly searching Twitter for rascals and there's no way he doesn't read every thread in the lit crit forums. He definitely spends more time on this nonsense than he does on his shitty novels.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He's said he spends hours per day and I believe it. Not only is he responding to people fucking with him, but I guarantee he's regularly searching Twitter for rascals and there's no way he doesn't read every thread in the lit crit forums. He definitely spends more time on this nonsense than he does on his shitty novels.
Good. I hope we're a huge timesuck. If he never writes another piece of dreck in his entire life, we've succeeded.

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He also has to search out the main profiles like Bert and BidenHarris2020 because sometimes they'll talk about Pat without tagging him. Great bit

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If he lost everything and ended up in a homeless shelter, it would still be “our delusions” that he didn’t win…