• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat trying to ride the coattails of men who died for their own country

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
So, he's happy about the fact babushkas are now weeping for their Russian 20-something year old grandsons who piloted planes that got shot down by the Ukrainian military....

And, he's also pumped up about the fact that Ukrainian babushkas are now weeping for their 20-something year old grandsons who were shelled to death by a Russian warship....
It's awesome! Yeahhhhh!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Imagine still having enough pride in your country to do this. A US ship wouldve surrendered asap. Shit, like 5 years ago a ship surrendered to fucking Iran, it was embarrassing. I had a chief tell me he knew the guy that surrendered and that he was a huge pussy.
Especially now that the military is infested with trannies. They're scared of their own birth name - I don't see them putting up a fight.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Everyone on reddit and twitter are treating this like a super hero movie and trying to out do each other on how action movie-esque they can describe it or how personally invested/moved by it they are.

Just a bunch of self righteous fags that see families having their homes bombed or young men being killed and think “how can I use this?”

Every single one of them deserves to be sucked punched in the jaw and dragged around by their hair having their head slammed into whatever’s around them. Just thinking about the feeling people like pig get in their chest writing these comments makes me sick.

I’m so incredibly grateful that the majority of people I meet in real life aren’t like this. Twitter/Reddit really are just gigantic fishing nets that catch despicable losers.
So. Well. Said. 👍 Fair play mate...you nailed it. Using the suffering of others to bleat and oink on Twitter or whatever is so fucking disgusting. I'm not surprised Fat Faggot Fatrick is jumping on that bandwagon but he's even more ridiculous than I thought he would be.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Putin will probably drop thousands of paratroopers into the capital within the next 24 hours. It is likely that tens of thousands of civilians will die, maybe even hundreds of thousands, and this obese ne'er-do-well is using the bravery and deaths of better men to farm for twitter likes.

What a hollow shell of a man.
brother joe was trained for these types of missions where you parachute in and kill everyone in sight. I always wonder if he was involved in any off the books missions that he can't talk about like rambo in rambo 2 where he goes to 'Nam to save the POWs.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Huffpofaggots.jpg

G

Imagine still having enough pride in your country to do this. A US ship wouldve surrendered asap. Shit, like 5 years ago a ship surrendered to fucking Iran, it was embarrassing. I had a chief tell me he knew the guy that surrendered and that he was a huge pussy.
There was a similar situation quite recently where a British ship surrendered to Iranians too. It was humiliating in several ways. The navy that once ruled the waves, fucking Master and Commander. Flash forward 150 years and it's a bunch of short fat guys and lesbians in v-neck sweaters looking at the floor whimpering while the Persians strut around filming them and laughing.