• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat trying to ride the coattails of men who died for their own country

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
7368778C-AE76-4D5D-909B-1D19EB75E054.jpeg
It’s the second tweet, of course. The first one was just so gay that I had to put it here as a bit of a treat.

This faggot and everyone like him are in Twitter paradise right now, having a new catastrophe to oink/moo/shriek about.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Funny that Fat didn't include the last part of the exchange. The Russian said "surrender or we will open fire."

The Ukrainian answered "go fuck yourself."

"No, you go fuck yourself" the Russian responded before killing them all.
Meanwhile Pat hid inside while there were riots outside his front door.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
So, he's happy about the fact babushkas are now weeping for their Russian 20-something year old grandsons who piloted planes that got shot down by the Ukrainian military....

And, he's also pumped up about the fact that Ukrainian babushkas are now weeping for their 20-something year old grandsons who were shelled to death by a Russian warship....

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
So, he's happy about the fact babushkas are now weeping for their Russian 20-something year old grandsons who piloted planes that got shot down by the Ukrainian military....

And, he's also pumped up about the fact that Ukrainian babushkas are now weeping for their 20-something year old grandsons who were shelled to death by a Russian warship....
That’s correct.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

As long as pat gets to pretend to bark orders to other countries like he is in a war room over twitter. He doesnt care about the actual losses. He gets to cheer for the people fighting russia like its a sports event and his team is playing against their crosstown rival. He is a self centered cunt that is using this event to try and get attention from the blue checks/media outlets. Thats all this is for him. " Yay Im a pundit "

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout

All the while under the pink blankie. May he be decapitated by Dagestani separatists

G

Everyone on reddit and twitter are treating this like a super hero movie and trying to out do each other on how action movie-esque they can describe it or how personally invested/moved by it they are.

Just a bunch of self righteous fags that see families having their homes bombed or young men being killed and think “how can I use this?”

Every single one of them deserves to be sucked punched in the jaw and dragged around by their hair having their head slammed into whatever’s around them. Just thinking about the feeling people like pig get in their chest writing these comments makes me sick.

I’m so incredibly grateful that the majority of people I meet in real life aren’t like this. Twitter/Reddit really are just gigantic fishing nets that catch despicable losers.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Funny that Fat didn't include the last part of the exchange. The Russian said "surrender or we will open fire."

The Ukrainian answered "go fuck yourself."

"No, you go fuck yourself" the Russian responded before killing them all.
Imagine still having enough pride in your country to do this. A US ship wouldve surrendered asap. Shit, like 5 years ago a ship surrendered to fucking Iran, it was embarrassing. I had a chief tell me he knew the guy that surrendered and that he was a huge pussy.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Imagine still having enough pride in your country to do this. A US ship wouldve surrendered asap. Shit, like 5 years ago a ship surrendered to fucking Iran, it was embarrassing. I had a chief tell me he knew the guy that surrendered and that he was a huge pussy.
Imagine army / navy / marine Pat. He’d surrender as soon say the first rocket was launched and defect to the other side. He’s truly a despicable coward and I think I might need a break from his shit for a while