• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat totally went for a swim ( shirt on of course)

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Can Jomboy become a patposter?

Brewers Fan Is a Fat Faggot BREAKDOWN with SUBTITLES

There's something unnerving about how differently he acts in different scenarios around different people. He's Drunk Frat Pat here, trying to be edgy and witty around a heterosexual male he sees as an equal (but even then he veers off into homoerotic humor). Compare this to how he acts at conventions around trannys and faggots. Compare that to how spoke to Josiah on the phone. There is no Patrick. Patrick isn't real. There is only Rick. The Highlander.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Holy fuck I know exactly where they got these shit cones, it's pretty much cake frosting aimed at retarded tourists and run by pajeets. I bet they also tried the locally cooked tramezzini. The most touristy slop in front of the most touristy spot in Venice.
I know he had "second breakfast"

1722098399380.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Brewers Fan Is a Fat Faggot BREAKDOWN with SUBTITLES

There's something unnerving about how differently he acts in different scenarios around different people. He's Drunk Frat Pat here, trying to be edgy and witty around a heterosexual male he sees as an equal (but even then he veers off into homoerotic humor). Compare this to how he acts at conventions around trannys and faggots. Compare that to how spoke to Josiah on the phone. There is no Patrick. Patrick isn't real. There is only Rick. The Highlander.
"After my breakfast corn I call people children on Twitter during my crunches. I can do 1 now"

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
This piece of shit picked up the "as you do"/"as one does" from Niki. It's just another example of him taking on whatever job or mannerism his woman had first because he has zero personality.

I totally forget this guy's name but I watched his youtube channel for a while when I lived in Paris. He's a great Pat side character. He's a total male feminist cuck and during Covid "invented" a male contraceptive. It involves regularly taking a bath in near boiling water until it kills all your sperm. He hyped it up all year, and when he finally made his reveal video I just laughed and laughed and laughed at how sincere he was at boiling his own balls.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I totally forget this guy's name but I watched his youtube channel for a while when I lived in Paris. He's a great Pat side character. He's a total male feminist cuck and during Covid "invented" a male contraceptive. It involves regularly taking a bath in near boiling water until it kills all your sperm. He hyped it up all year, and when he finally made his reveal video I just laughed and laughed and laughed at how sincere he was at boiling his own balls.
Jesus, Joe!

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Holy fuck I know exactly where they got these shit cones, it's pretty much cake frosting aimed at retarded tourists and run by pajeets. I bet they also tried the locally cooked tramezzini. The most touristy slop in front of the most touristy spot in Venice.
Venice is possibly the worst city on earth to go as a tourist. Everything is shit. I ordered a gnocchi to go on my way out and they handed it to me in a paper bag. When I opened it on the train, it was some microwaveable Swanson shit and they didn't even bother to take the label off. Overpriced crowded tourist trap where retards go to take pictures