• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks adults are desperate to get kids to stop being so willing and eager to learn

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The amount of frustration and flat out rage I put my parents through by never going to class and then getting kicked out of school showed me otherwise. I remember my mother begging me to think of my future with tears in her eyes and I was just like "I'll figure it out." I actually did figure it out, but what if I didn't? I'd be a Tomlinson.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
WARNING: Long winded analysis ahead

Pat was clearly a dud throughout his short educational life. He wasn’t an honor student in HS and participated in no clubs (we know, we have his yearbooks). He couldn’t get into a real university so he went to Waukesha County Technical College, where he admits he didn’t make it through the first semester. His toxic personality, bloated ego and low IQ make him immune to learning and growth, except his weight.

His persistent failure in the classroom is evident in the way he oinks about teachers, authority, and anyone more educated than he is, which is most twenty year olds. He’s 41 and still butthurt that he failed at every level of education. I believe this is his original narcissistic injury, and his first wife Ade was his coping mechanism. “Hey”, he fatly thought, “at least I got the girl!” Then she got pregnant and immediately left him for a masculine, confident man with a giant dick. That’s the narcissistic injury that perma-fucked him.

His post-Lappening life is more documented and the path is clear:
- Relative success as a budding writer, followed by diminishing results and ultimate failure per his sales records and lack of contracts.
- Marriage to a tacky frump who appears to be as much of a loser as he is.
- Poverty supplemented by monthly disability checks, just enough to LARP online as middle class, but not enough to develop savings or build equity
- An engulfing online obsession with his “image”, developing into criticism groups such as this fine community.

This is where Fat Pat stands in 2022 as I see it. I do not foresee things possibly improving for him. The LOLsuit was fatally flawed from Day 1, and pushed him beyond bankruptcy. His reputation as an “author” is dead, even in the op-ed space. He will either continue to coast on government benefits denying reality until he dies on the shitter in a few years or he’ll snap and track one of us down, leading to his incarceration like Chris-Chan. The next chapters appears to be dark for Patso no matter what, and that’s the fate he has earned.

Tl;dr - Pat is a fat rube and will always lose

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
His life would have been better if he’d immediately and definitively failed as an author and as a Twitter pundit. He would have (possibly) moved on to some normal 9-5 and (perhaps) lived a life with some kind of meaning. There is zero doubt in my mind he would still be a narcissistic, evil, hateful cunt - but he wouldn’t have been destroyed by the littlest taste of popularity and acceptance in the way he was.

Those things were never meant for you Pig, and you can never have them - you don’t deserve them anyway.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
His life would have been better if he’d immediately and definitively failed as an author and as a Twitter pundit. He would have (possibly) moved on to some normal 9-5 and (perhaps) lived a life with some kind of meaning. There is zero doubt in my mind he would still be a narcissistic, evil, hateful cunt - but he wouldn’t have been destroyed by the littlest taste of popularity and acceptance in the way he was.

Those things were never meant for you Pig, and you can never have them - you don’t deserve them anyway.
I agree bad things only happen to bad people in the Karmic sphere.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
WARNING: Long winded analysis ahead

Pat was clearly a dud throughout his short educational life. He wasn’t an honor student in HS and participated in no clubs (we know, we have his yearbooks). He couldn’t get into a real university so he went to Waukesha County Technical College, where he admits he didn’t make it through the first semester. His toxic personality, bloated ego and low IQ make him immune to learning and growth, except his weight.

His persistent failure in the classroom is evident in the way he oinks about teachers, authority, and anyone more educated than he is, which is most twenty year olds. He’s 41 and still butthurt that he failed at every level of education. I believe this is his original narcissistic injury, and his first wife Ade was his coping mechanism. “Hey”, he fatly thought, “at least I got the girl!” Then she got pregnant and immediately left him for a masculine, confident man with a giant dick. That’s the narcissistic injury that perma-fucked him.

His post-Lappening life is more documented and the path is clear:
- Relative success as a budding writer, followed by diminishing results and ultimate failure per his sales records and lack of contracts.
- Marriage to a tacky frump who appears to be as much of a loser as he is.
- Poverty supplemented by monthly disability checks, just enough to LARP online as middle class, but not enough to develop savings or build equity
- An engulfing online obsession with his “image”, developing into criticism groups such as this fine community.

This is where Fat Pat stands in 2022 as I see it. I do not foresee things possibly improving for him. The LOLsuit was fatally flawed from Day 1, and pushed him beyond bankruptcy. His reputation as an “author” is dead, even in the op-ed space. He will either continue to coast on government benefits denying reality until he dies on the shitter in a few years or he’ll snap and track one of us down, leading to his incarceration like Chris-Chan. The next chapters appears to be dark for Patso no matter what, and that’s the fate he has earned.

Tl;dr - Pat is a fat rube and will always lose
From your fingertips to God’s ears.