• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks adults are desperate to get kids to stop being so willing and eager to learn

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout

0804BC13-011A-4EBA-A766-18004F763946.jpeg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Kids who are willing and eager to learn, they can get scholarships, glowing recommendations from their high school teachers. Get into college with the same determined motivation they had in high school.

Instead the dummy with bad grades, no after school activities, one semester of community college, he's the voice that knows how much the KIDS want to LEARN!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pat is the exact type of asshole that’s the reason Jim lost his fist name in Huckleberry Finn. So I don’t think he’s someone I’d look to for educational assessment of teenagers.
Twitter faggots are exactly the type of people who screech all day about imagined Nazis and fascists, then will unironically call for the burning of books.

Like those "Antifa" faggots who burned Bibles in Portland.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1487232178547220481[/URL]

View attachment 21894
Pat is an uneducated rube who has even less college credits than me which makes me equally amused, depressed and gay. Also, not so well known around these parts: he abandoned his daughter to cosplay as Han Solo online while multiple men have triple penetrative sex with his wife.

He’s also a fat rapist.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Pat is an uneducated rube who has even less college credits than me which makes me equally amused, depressed and gay. Also, not so well known around these parts: he abandoned his daughter to cosplay as Han Solo online while multiple men have triple penetrative sex with his wife.

He’s also a fat rapist.
Extra emphasis on the fat and the rapist