• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Thanksgiving Predictions!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Now he gets to wait for his mom and dad to drop off leftovers from the night before while they go black friday shopping.

This photo never fails to make steam come out of my ears. How does someone so fat fuck up something so simple as buttering a roll? Look at that shit. He takes a Pillsbury crescent roll, and instead of cutting it open and spreading the butter on the inside so it melts and gives you a buttery taste in every bite, he slaps a cold chunk of butter on top of it. If the roll is warm enough to melt the butter, it's going to melt off onto the plate. If the outside of the roll is too cold to melt the butter (a near certainty), that cold ass piece of butter is just going to sit there on top until you sink your big fat Wisconsin wood chipper teeth into it and mash it into the roof of your mouth with your retard tongue. Fucking idiot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This photo never fails to make steam come out of my ears. How does someone so fat fuck up something so simple as buttering a roll? Look at that shit. He takes a Pillsbury crescent roll, and instead of cutting it open and spreading the butter on the inside so it melts and gives you a buttery taste in every bite, he slaps a cold chunk of butter on top of it. If the roll is warm enough to melt the butter, it's going to melt off onto the plate. If the outside of the roll is too cold to melt the butter (a near certainty), that cold ass piece of butter is just going to sit there on top until you sink your big fat Wisconsin wood chipper teeth into it and mash it into the roof of your mouth with your retard tongue. Fucking idiot.
I bet his mom cut his ham for him since his knife is still clean. He washes it down with a glass of milk like a 5 year old.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Not to mention the very disturbingly placed cranberry saw on what appears to be one of those ham steaks you can buy in the breakfast food section.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I bet his mom cut his ham for him since his knife is still clean. He washes it down with a glass of milk like a 5 year old.
Damn, never noticed the glass of milk. That’s fucking pathetic.

I like a good glass of milk from time to time, but with dinner? He’s just so pathetic

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Damn, never noticed the glass of milk. That’s fucking pathetic.

I like a good glass of milk from time to time, but with dinner? He’s just so pathetic
Im sure if it was just him that he would have had a beer like with every meal he has but Im sure mama Raven frowns upon pat and how he gets when drinking. I bet " no drinking" is the only stipulation when family members are willing to have him around. They have to lock up the booze.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I knew Pat would go out to a restaurant for thanksgiving day. Did you also order the filet as predicted?

1701213623867.png

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I knew Pat would go out to a restaurant for thanksgiving day. Did you also order the filet as predicted?

View attachment 167860
What does that even mean? Many of your friends go there? That would imply they weren't there when you went, otherwise you would have said you and your friends went out for dinner.

He probably went to some new bar on the off chance he'd be photographed at the swingin door alone. He's definitely banned from hoolies on account of it being OnA territory forever.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
What does that even mean? Many of your friends go there? That would imply they weren't there when you went, otherwise you would have said you and your friends went out for dinner.

He probably went to some new bar on the off chance he'd be photographed at the swingin door alone. He's definitely banned from hoolies on account of it being OnA territory forever.
Im sure its the same one he went to 3 years ago

1701215007138.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Now he gets to wait for his mom and dad to drop off leftovers from the night before while they go black friday shopping.

Two day after the actual holiday nikis sister will have a sad and awkward pity Thanksgiving for just Pat and Niki because they feel sorry for them.

He will be eating pie and leftovers every night for the next 4 days. He will try to downplay his pigging out by talking about hitting the gym.

View attachment 166507
That stuffing looks like watered down crutons. Does Pat know anyone who can cook? Real question, every meal he posts that’s made by someone he knows looks like it wouldn’t pass inspection at a Chinese dog food plant.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Imagine being such a hateable Cluster B asshole that your family and in-laws are inconvenienced to have separate holidays for you because no one can stand to be around you and you've alienated family and friends on both sides.

What a sorry ass loser.
And the fact that him and his ugly wife have no jobs so its not like they have to move their schedules around to make Thanksgiving fit. Then again, what the fuck am I saying everybody is off on Thanksgiving anyways. It's like the one holiday that everyone is off and spends time together. You're 100% correct. The Robinsons have a regular thanksgiving with family and then they invite Rick and Nick over for a mini get together called 'thanksgiving' b/c he can't play nice with the rest of the family. Always screaming and probably ends the night crying earlier in their relationship before they seperated them from the rest of the family. It's probably worse than what I'm saying. They most likely just drop off a few scraps from the regular thanksgiving and beep the horn after leaving a bag with leftovers on the doorstep. Or they want to make sure Rick doesn't overdose on gravy and carbs. Nice family holiday, stupid.