• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Thanksgiving Predictions!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Welp, it’s that time of year where families and friends gather together to give thanks - and do their best to avoid Patrick S Tomlinson. What will Pat post this year? Will he keep quiet? Will he brag he’s going to 17 thanksgiving dinners because he’s such a popular pig? Will he spend it alone at a bar? The possibilities are endless!

Also - I suggest our little rascals on twitter bug him about how everyone in his family hates him and he isn’t invited to family events. That should get the pig heated.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1700661585916.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This is the time of year Pat drinks harder than usual and eats two different households leftovers after the rest of the family members have left. Because he cant be cordial during the holidays and feels he must bring up politics and be confrontational so everyone hates him. So he spends actual Thanksgiving in a bar watching football just like every weekend. He will also tweet a bunch of Debbie Downer twitter posts when everyone else is actually having a good time because he cant help being a buzzkill.

1700662150156.png
1700662172147.png

1700662575921.png
1700662597860.png

1700662855011.png
1700662952938.png
1700663008775.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
This is the time of year Pat drinks harder than usual and eats two different households leftovers after the rest of the family members have left. Because he cant be cordial during the holidays and feels he must bring up politics and be confrontational so everyone hates him. So he spends actual Thanksgiving in a bar watching football just like every weekend. He will also tweet a bunch of Debbie Downer twitter posts when everyone else is actually having a good time because he cant help being a buzzkill.

View attachment 166483View attachment 166484

View attachment 166491View attachment 166492
View attachment 166493View attachment 166498View attachment 166500
This is such an obnoxious opinion and speaks to the core of someone’s character. Alienating a friend or especially a relative over something that neither of you can control is psychotic behavior.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Packers play the Lions at noon so he will be at a bar and be pretty buzzed by 1-2 pm so that should be prime time Pat angry tweets and coping. I have a feeling Pats toilet will be bugging him about how his family hates him and he’s not invited for thanksgiving. Don’t forget - one of his “family thanksgiving dinners” had paper towel napkins - the sign of someone in his family (or Niki’s) brought leftovers because they pig can’t behave himself and oinks politics too much.

Here’s a fun exchange from yesterday that was good
IMG_1707.jpeg

IMG_1708.jpeg

You’re an obese rat, Pat!

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout

View attachment 166483View attachment 166484

View attachment 166491View attachment 166492
View attachment 166493View attachment 166498View attachment 166500
How about don't talk about gay sex at the dinner table? If I ever did that when I was a kid my dad would have clipped me around the ear.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is such an obnoxious opinion and speaks to the core of someone’s character. Alienating a friend or especially a relative over something that neither of you can control is psychotic behavior.
Not only that, he encouraged people to disown their family over politics. I know there’s people in my family that vote different from me but I don’t care or let it bother me but to have that be a reason to actually hate someone in your family is deranged.

Funny how this year I’m sure many families will be discussing how things are tough at their with inflation and all and how more people are living paycheck to paycheck / barely getting by with everything going up. Just last night I saw on the news credit card debt is at an all time high. But nothing is wrong because Biden is in office and if you think things are bad you’re a Nazi.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Not only that, he encouraged people to disown their family over politics. I know there’s people in my family that vote different from me but I don’t care or let it bother me but to have that be a reason to actually hate someone in your family is deranged.

Funny how this year I’m sure many families will be discussing how things are tough at their with inflation and all and how more people are living paycheck to paycheck / barely getting by with everything going up. Just last night I saw on the news credit card debt is at an all time high. But nothing is wrong because Biden is in office and if you think things are bad you’re a Nazi.
I don’t vote and pretty much everyone in my family is too stubborn or stupid to fully articulate why they believe what they believe in without bias but come on, family is family. I’d forgive my brother if he fucked my fiancé. Blood in, blood out.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Now he gets to wait for his mom and dad to drop off leftovers from the night before while they go black friday shopping.

Two day after the actual holiday nikis sister will have a sad and awkward pity Thanksgiving for just Pat and Niki because they feel sorry for them.

He will be eating pie and leftovers every night for the next 4 days. He will try to downplay his pigging out by talking about hitting the gym.

1700664664987.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Now he gets to wait for his mom and dad to drop off leftovers from the night before while they go black friday shopping.

Two day after the actual holiday nikis sister will have a sad and awkward pity Thanksgiving for just Pat and Niki because they feel sorry for them.

He will be eating pie and leftovers every night for the next 4 days. He will try to downplay his pigging out by talking about hitting the gym.

View attachment 166507
Is he insinuating he will take a cold shower by choice or is that something to do with cyber stalkers?