• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat talks about things that are a waste of money

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
If it had been solely up to me, our wedding would've been me and my wife, our immediate families and friends. A simple ceremony and reception.

But I married a heterosexual woman of higher stock. So that meant 100 guests (minimum), an exclusive location on a Saturday in July, a shitload of fresh flowers, top caterers, rings, dress, shoes, flights and accommodation for some friends and family, gay ass chocolate/fresh fruit fountains, 20 cases of veuve cliq, open bar, taxis for 50% of the guests, cash tips for the servers etc. I won't even say what the grand total was - I'm already hated here enough. Honestly, it was worth it though because it made the missus happy.

Pat is fat and gay.
What brand suit did you wear, brotherman? I wore a $2,500 made-to-measure one which made me feel like an asshole since John Gotti was famous for wearing "2 thousand dollar silk suits!" It seemed garish and overpriced.

Then I looked it up in the inflation calculator and his 1980s 2 thousand dollar silk suits are about $6K now. Funny enough, the Brioni silk suits like he used to wear retail for about exactly $6K now

Last edited:

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
What brand suit did you wear, brotherman? I wore a $2,500 made-to-measure one which made me feel like an asshole since John Gotti was famous for wearing "2 thousand dollar silk suits!" It seemed garish and overpriced.

Then I looked it up in the inflation calculator and his 1980s 2 thousand dollar silk suits are about $6K now. Funny enough, the Brioni silk suits like he used to wear retail for about exactly $6K now
Norton & Sons (I know)

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
I can't stop laughing at the fact that they got married in a Starbucks attic and made Niki's mom sit on an uncomfortable metal chair behind Niki's side nigger, who was sitting in a superior wooden chair

wedding.jpg