• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat takes issue with anti-sex offender laws

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
‎
Forum Clout
Red states everywhere are doing it. No i cant tell you which states, what the laws they’re trying to pass say, what chance they have of being passed, what chance they have of being appealed / struck down if they’re passed, how you could possibly enforce those laws if theyre passed…etc.

Just recently the appellate courts for FL struck down some bill here banning transgender medical care for minors. So if you can’t even do that in Florida, what other state could possibly pass even more restrictive laws and get away with it?

Lets cite another Florida law recently passed but NOT repealed:

SB 1438​

(Paraphrased citation) “Under the new law, pride events could be charged with a first-degree misdemeanor for any "adult performance" occurring at the event, irrespective of whether it was under the event organizer's control. Knowingly allowing a minor to attend an adult performance can result in a first-degree misdemeanor charge.”

So once again, in one of the most Republican states in the country, they “criminalized” (good luck enforcing) drag shows in front of children. And if you do it its a misdemeanor and doesn’t make you a sex offender and thus eligible for the death penalty.

Why am I even reasoning? He’s not.
Jesus christ let me put even MORE effort into it to show how wrong he is. All of this information is from the ACLU so it’s not biased to say nothing is happening to gay people.

There have been 32 bills across multiple states attempting to ban drag shows or drag in front of children.
Of these 32 bills, 26 OF THEM have failed to pass. The other 6 are all PENDING and have not even faced a vote in their states chambers.

There have been 16 bills across multiple states attempting to ban trannies from changing their Gov ID.
Of these 16 bills, 13 OF THEM have failed to pass. 1 (NH) is awaiting to be signed by the Governor. 1 (OK) is pending to committees. 1 (WV) has been signed into law.

There have been 111 bills across multiple states attempting to ban trannies from accessing healthcare, minor or adult.
Of these 111 bills, 74 OF THEM have failed to pass. 17 are pending to committees. 11 of them have only be introduced. 9 have been signed into law.

There have been 12 bills across multiple states in regards to bathrooms and other facilities.
Of these 12 bills, 9 OF THEM have failed to pass. 1 is pending to committees. 2 (MS + UT) have been signed into law.

There have been 121 bills across multiple states creating religious exemptions or redefining “sex”.
Of these 121 bills, 76 OF THEM have failed to pass. 24 of them are pending to committees. 7 of them have been introduced. 14 of them have been signed into law.

In the “other” category we have 24 bills. 18 have failed. 3 are in committees. 2 have been introduced. 1 (KS) has been signed into law.

Lets look at this retarded batting average:

Banning drag shows: 0/32
ID laws: 1/16
Healthcare restrictions: 9/111
Bathroom laws: 2/12
Exemptions and definitions: 14/121
“Other”: 1/24
(one I didn’t mention) Various school laws: 13/205

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT!
Fucking hell, nobody gives a shit, we're just here to laugh and make fun of faggots

Post this on reddit

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
‎
Forum Clout
Jesus christ let me put even MORE effort into it to show how wrong he is. All of this information is from the ACLU so it’s not biased to say nothing is happening to gay people.

There have been 32 bills across multiple states attempting to ban drag shows or drag in front of children.
Of these 32 bills, 26 OF THEM have failed to pass. The other 6 are all PENDING and have not even faced a vote in their states chambers.

There have been 16 bills across multiple states attempting to ban trannies from changing their Gov ID.
Of these 16 bills, 13 OF THEM have failed to pass. 1 (NH) is awaiting to be signed by the Governor. 1 (OK) is pending to committees. 1 (WV) has been signed into law.

There have been 111 bills across multiple states attempting to ban trannies from accessing healthcare, minor or adult.
Of these 111 bills, 74 OF THEM have failed to pass. 17 are pending to committees. 11 of them have only be introduced. 9 have been signed into law.

There have been 12 bills across multiple states in regards to bathrooms and other facilities.
Of these 12 bills, 9 OF THEM have failed to pass. 1 is pending to committees. 2 (MS + UT) have been signed into law.

There have been 121 bills across multiple states creating religious exemptions or redefining “sex”.
Of these 121 bills, 76 OF THEM have failed to pass. 24 of them are pending to committees. 7 of them have been introduced. 14 of them have been signed into law.

In the “other” category we have 24 bills. 18 have failed. 3 are in committees. 2 have been introduced. 1 (KS) has been signed into law.

Lets look at this retarded batting average:

Banning drag shows: 0/32
ID laws: 1/16
Healthcare restrictions: 9/111
Bathroom laws: 2/12
Exemptions and definitions: 14/121
“Other”: 1/24
(one I didn’t mention) Various school laws: 13/205

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT!
You could have saved yourself multiple effortposts by understanding that we all automatically assume Pat is wrong about everything. I’m not gonna debate the guy. This isn’t a fucking debate.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
‎
Forum Clout
Me and Pat in a room would be two unstoppable forces. I love correcTing the record…
the only unstoppable force around here is my dick in your ass

foreman.jpg