• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat still upset twitter doesnt push his narrative anymore

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Or it was some dummy who posted too fast b/c he wanted to be first before he had any of the facts? Oh no it couldn't be that simple.
So many people are in a rush to be the first to spread the reports. You will never see them apologize or retract their misinformation. By then, its too late and people have already accepted it as fact. Especially if it favors their stance.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
1697573740387.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
So many people are in a rush to be the first to spread the reports. You will never see them apologize or retract their misinformation. By then, its too late and people have already accepted it as fact. Especially if it favors their stance.
Like the ghost of Kiev or the tranny power station, or the 40 decapitated babies. All lies that so many now think it's true

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s complaining that Twitter is now useless? It’s ALWAYS been useless!
I love how invested in it he is. Spent $5k to get his account back, allowed it to define him, let follower count determine "success". Since he obviously cant walk away from anything he has invested any time/money in ( sorry annabelle you werent worth any time/money to him). He is stuck complaining about it and doesnt have the will power to walk away.

It was never supposed to used for a breaking news source. It was for random real time shit posting.

Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The Hunter Biden laptop is "disinformation"?? Why are these fucking retards so fucking willfully stupid?

The entire contents of Hunter Biden's laptop are here:

Propaganda and disinformation works, there still are millions of people out there who think the Biden laptop is fake news

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I'm not sure about that, but another recent event of his was being destroyed in a debate by Matt Taibi and some British faggot
I wouldn't recommend watching it though, not unless you want to gradually begin to hate them
Taibbis awakening has been fun to watch. Liked his books even after I aged out of being a LIBTURD

HotAnus

Forum Clout
As a low-T man, Pat desperately needs someone else to think for him, whether it's breaking news, the Democratic nominee (he never picked one), or a suitable twitter alternative

mA7oied.jpg
Shortly after this post, his mother delivered his hot tendies to his cyberlair (the basement) with a 2 ltr of MtN Dew