• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat still upset twitter doesnt push his narrative anymore

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697568548573.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pre musk Twitter was responsible for some of the biggest lies and power plays in the past 20 years. Hell, they banned news outlets on there for reporting the news.

I've had more real life experience with journalists than most people, with a few exceptions they are complete liars and they know they're lying but don't care
Its hilarious how many lies he is willing to accept and spread when it favors his stance.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Uhh that's because nobody knows exactly what happened yet so you have 2 versions of the story you FAT IDIOT. All those people in the hospital or near it know is that they were hit with explosives. Nobody knows by who or even the type of bomb or missile.

Remember folks. There's only 1 side to the story and that's the truth. DERRRRRRRRRRR

G

This is what modern journalism looks like

[URL='https://imgbb.com/']
CWd5-Db-i-400x400.jpg
[/URL]

Dishonest, ratty and jewish propagandists who sincerely believe that they SHOULD lie to you because you're not smart enough to understand

When cornered on this, they will just start talking about January 6th. Seriously, I was on the phone with CNN and they did this to me
I never liked Phil Spector's journalism, he should have stuck to music.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
This is what modern journalism looks like

Dishonest, ratty and jewish propagandists who sincerely believe that they SHOULD lie to you because you're not smart enough to understand

When cornered on this, they will just start talking about January 6th. Seriously, I was on the phone with CNN and they did this to me
lmao. Is this the guy that was on the news yesterday talking about how his brother was shot while in the closet by hamas? Then at the end of the interview he said Israel needs to be peaceful in their response.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
lmao. Is this the guy that was on the news yesterday talking about how his brother was shot while in the closet by hamas? Then at the end of the interview he said Israel needs to be peaceful in their response.
I'm not sure about that, but another recent event of his was being destroyed in a debate by Matt Taibi and some British faggot
I wouldn't recommend watching it though, not unless you want to gradually begin to hate them

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I'm not sure about that, but another recent event of his was being destroyed in a debate by Matt Taibi and some British faggot
I wouldn't recommend watching it though, not unless you want to gradually begin to hate them
Fuck. He had the most jewish name ever.

nevermind its not the same guy. Just looks a LOT like him.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Sorry. This is the 'guy' I was talking about. Looks like I made a mistake and it's actually a retarded tranny. Imagine your name was NOY KATSMAN. That's no different than JEW JEWSTEIN.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 152955.png

image-4629653-1.jpeg