• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat starts the day with Elon on his mind

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
3Z2KvlP.png
I love that he has his own "Oopsie doodles" emoticon.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
For all his wacky ideas thst won't ever work, his bizarre relationship with women, and business failures...He was a balding South African geek who is now worth hundreds of billions, a father to like 8 kids or something, (by all accounts looks after them well) brought out a great electric car in the Tesla(the fast one would leave Fatrick's broken Mustang in the dust)
,makes cool shit like Colonial Marine style flamethrowers and despite his odd manner he can out class Fatrick in every single way.

Elon has infinitely more understanding of the world and things like economics, technology, politics and society than Fatso ever, ever could hope to. A few mins of a podcast or some thoughtful answer to a question and Elon says more than all Fatrick's books and thousands of tweets do.
Jealous Fatrick is great because it makes him so angry.

On the Elon note its mental that he had another sprog with Grimes who is now fucking the tranny traitor Chelsea Manning.. What a fucking world! I like some of Grimes' tunes but she's gotten way more wackadoo.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The only time I think of Elon is when pat flips out about him. Pat is obsessed with him. Pat is so envious that Elon could change both car and space industries in one lifetime .

G

The only time I think of Elon is when pat flips out about him. Pat is obsessed with him. Pat is so envious that Elon could change both car and space industries in one lifetime .
The only time I think of Elon Musk is when South Africa is mentioned. I think Musk, Die Antwoord and Lethal Weapon 2... Literally everything I know about South Africa.