• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat starts the day with Elon on his mind

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hates him so much he cant stop talking about him. Another person to demand be put prison in tweets.

1649686885222.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Because Twitter is an echo chamber for communists, nigger sympathizers, nigger enablers, trannies, and other people who should be sterilized.
Elon Musk made news over the weekend for calling out the biggest accounts on twitter (Beiber, Taylor Swift, etc) that while they have the most followers seem to barely ever tweet / provide little content / and don’t use the service. Made me think of piggy and his dying social media platform

G

God what a fucking loser, stock manipulation?
Pat should be raped to death in public
Ribs manipulation

Elon Musk made news over the weekend for calling out the biggest accounts on twitter (Beiber, Taylor Swift, etc) that while they have the most followers seem to barely ever tweet / provide little content / and don’t use the service. Made me think of piggy and his dying social media platform
Can't wait til Twitter goes the way of myspace and livejournal