• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat starts another morning with Robert

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"AP credits don't show up in a transcript". Right, but the classes themselves certainly do. How many AP classes were even on the transcript?

Also it is hilarious that Pat is on record numerous times as saying that the only people who care about what happened in high school are losers who peaked in high school. Yet here's Pat bragging about earning the mostest and bestest AP credits (ie, the equivalent of 100-level classes at community college) in high school, 25 years after the fact, to cover up for his atrocious grades.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
"AP credits don't show up in a transcript". Right, but the classes themselves certainly do. How many AP classes were even on the transcript?

Also it is hilarious that Pat is on record numerous times as saying that the only people who care about what happened in high school are losers who peaked in high school. Yet here's Pat bragging about earning the mostest and bestest AP credits (ie, the equivalent of 100-level classes at community college) in high school, 25 years after the fact, to cover up for his atrocious grades.
Aren't AP classes the ones that make kids get like 4.7s out of 4 too? And he still got a core 1.2 in this fantasy.

Forum Clout
“Smart people know grades are meaningless”? Holy shit that’s a new one. He really has to come up with insane spins for his awful grades to make himself feel better. Also - he knew this at 10? So he’s always been a shit student but told himself he’s smarter than everyone. No wonder everybody hated him - he must of been insufferable.
If he was naturally smart but didn't try, math would be his best subject because it's the most intuitive/least memorization. Instead it's his worst, which would seem to imply that he did try and is just stupid.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
Once again the AP lit exam is the easiest AP, the class is a time commitment but the exam is a walk, from what I remember its two essays. If he got a C in AP id understand but just passing that AP is not a flex in the slightest. Plus it only lets you opt out of Lit 101 in college which is mandatory for any degree. Such a cope.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If he was naturally smart but didn't try, math would be his best subject because it's the most intuitive/least memorization. Instead it's his worst, which would seem to imply that he did try and is just stupid.
I bet Pat still needs to use his fingers to count simple addition. Anyone that claims math is their “weakest” subject is usually an idiot, so many use that as an excuse like it’s normal to not know how numbers work. Also another example of being a fake sports fan since numbers are a major part of sports.

I remember The Rev. Bob Levy was a complete idiot when it came to numbers until he thought of it in relation to money then he was able to do it. I don’t think piggy’s math gets any better when money is involved because it’s other peoples money and his autism might not allow him to understand the concept of money (Bobo was clueless on money - same with Dustin Hoffman in rain man)

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Once again the AP lit exam is the easiest AP, the class is a time commitment but the exam is a walk, from what I remember its two essays. If he got a C in AP id understand but just passing that AP is not a flex in the slightest. Plus it only lets you opt out of Lit 101 in college which is mandatory for any degree. Such a cope.
I forget all about Lit 101 - that seems to be the class to weed out any dummies that somehow got in / people not “cut out” for college (I’m surprised piggy hasn’t used that old excuse for dropping) I remember thinking “this is college?” It was so basic and easy.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
I forget all about Lit 101 - that seems to be the class to weed out any dummies that somehow got in / people not “cut out” for college (I’m surprised piggy hasn’t used that old excuse for dropping) I remember thinking “this is college?” It was so basic and easy.
Ultimate Train wheels freshman course im surprised he hasn't bragged about outsmarting the teacher or something stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ultimate Train wheels freshman course im surprised he hasn't bragged about outsmarting the teacher or something stupid.
I really want to know why he dropped - he hasn’t said why just he was super smart and had AP credits but didn’t even make it a year. I wonder if he got into it with some teacher who made a fool of him in front of the class (his HS teachers never did this) and it made him LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN! And from that day added his college professors to his “I’ll show them, I’ll show them all!” List.

G

This whole AP shit is something he heard in his 20s and never needed to say until his transcripts were leaked. I know you guys take my Bowery Boys accent to run with the "he's retarded" but I was an honor student and had numerous "honors" clases. That's what we called the advanced English 1,2,3,4 Honors, US History 1 and 2 Honors and so forth. They were harder but not by much. I got grades in all but foreign languages because they just weren't my interest yet I passed them too with 70's though. Pat is retarded, it's an amazing accomplishment that he got published and his books despite poor writing are still something he could have held pride in. Same with his bylines, they are amazing for a near dropout, but instead of saying I got older and applied myself in search if fame, he lies that he's Good Will Hunting. Very 1.2 move.

Pat is clearly incapable of applying himself to work on another's commands and he often shows a lack of ability to extemporaneously reply with wit and humor or anything that remotely looks genius level. He goes out reads a wiki than opines like he was a fellow at the CFR on matters of war, politics, and policy. He lacks any ability to measure or temper his responses, is devoid of thinking with nuance, and is staggeringly impulsive when questioned, even just for clarity. He clearly could not survive Socratic scrutiny or defend a thesis if he somehow managed to pound out one on his Surface. I routinely reductio ad absurdum him to hilarious results and I sound like guy who works in an abattoir who wears a bloody white coat.

It's obvious Pat can't control himself, which clearly indicates he lacks the forethought needed to succeed in then work world. If he got one thing correct it was recognizing he was a poor fit for the workplace. His best hope to be employed would be as a toll taker or something equally solitary without any need for technical background. He's the most stock character of hard-headed I've ever seen. He really needs intervention but instead he gets affirmation from his horrible wife who shoehorns in things about niggers when Pat is trying to get empathy for his near arrests. My guess is Niki wants him dead by cop or something for a payout. They have nothing resembling love between them.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I have a bachelors from a top 10 and a masters from a top 5 school in Computer Science.

I have family members with STEM PH.Ds from equally meritorious institutions.

I work at a company where I get to rub elbows with MIT, Harvard, and Stanford grads on a daily basis.

I didn't take any AP classes, and nobody I know did either. Dual Enrollment at a CC is the infinitely better choice both for educational outcomes and for application competitiveness.

Nobody gives a fuck about AP. AP classes and a couple freshman CC credits? Who gives a fuck. It's a joke he thinks it lends him intellectual credulity.

Forum Clout
The AP crap is such a weird and blatant lie. Why take a bunch of AP tests if your high school GPA is so shitty that you can't even get into a state university? I remember it being a major pain in the ass to get the university where I did my undergrad degree to accept some of my AP credits since the university obviously wanted me to pay for as many classes as possible. It made me wish I didn't spend those Saturdays in high school taking hard tests with nerds.

G

The AP crap is such a weird and blatant lie. Why take a bunch of AP tests if your high school GPA is so shitty that you can't even get into a state university? I remember it being a major pain in the ass to get the university where I did my undergrad degree to accept some of my AP credits since the university obviously wanted me to pay for as many classes as possible. It made me wish I didn't spend those Saturdays in high school taking hard tests with nerds.
My school offered none of that in the 80s, they do now I imagine. I googled this though and it says it strengthens GPA, imagine that? What was he headed for a 0.74 GPA?

[URL]https://www.princetonreview.com/college-advice/ap-classes[/URL]