• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat simped on that chick from the "Dad Bods" sketch while on his honeymoon

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I say this as a born and bred Londoner but who would want to go to London on their honeymoon. It's a great city (or it used to be) but it's not a "romantic destination." It's like going to NYC or Tokyo for your honeymoon. Paris, Rome, Tuscany, the Seychelles...those are honeymoon destinations. London? Seems like the kind of honeymoon a couple of drunk retards in a sham marriage would have, with the obligatory stop off at a German concentration camp of course.
This is what bothers me more than the simping for a Twitter whore. I don't know if Rick and Niki ever fuck, but their relationship is more like some mutual benefit... of what, I don't know; Niki hides her lesbianism from her parents who wouldn't give her money otherwise, I don't know.

I want to fuck my wife legless on the honeymoon. I don't wanna be in London or fucking Germany. Paris I understand, but I'd prefer something more exotic. We can't really do it these days, but a bargain vacation is to go to Bali, but away from the shitty tourist areas. You stay in a villa on the beach, you eat delicious fresh food... instead, this fat rube orders leberkase in Stuttgart or wherever that was. Scrambled eggs in a Parisian cafe.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
OOF. Maybe next time (again Pat?). *Cringe*

Screenshot 2022-01-09 141703.png

G

Wonder if he was planning on taking Nikki on that trip to the museum.
The British museum is one of the more boring museums in London, full of trinkets we lifted from all the places we conquered. The only duller museum in London is the V&A. I wonder how Fat squared it in his head. His Anglophilia and need to not be seen as a provincial hick on the one hand versus his NPC woke persona. "Oh this is interesting! Oh it was stolen from brown people who couldn’t conceive of a dwelling with more than one storey."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
If you can't afford to stay in a fucking Premier Inn in Liverpool in your 30s you deserve nothing but the worst of everything.
Why go to Liverpool at all? Why would you want to experience being talked down to for being American by fat squalor dwelling alcoholic Scousers (I know, redundant) who always sound like they're mumbling? It's like honeymooning in Belfast but the people are worse

Username

Forum Clout
Probably some Beatles faggotry.
It’s much simpler than that. It was cheaper to fly to Liverpool,they could then sleep on a couch for free.

Pat probably finished the poor hosts milk and cereal while telling Nikki how many sterling pounds they just saved. I’ll sayit in a Tomlinson style simile,calling this abortion of a trip a honeymoon is like calling “In The Black” a well written,well researched book in vein of much of Tom Clancys more well written detailed mil-spec novels. Pat I genuinely pity you.

If this marriage is real it might be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
want to fuck my wife legless on the honeymoon. I don't wanna be in London or fucking Germany. .
Germany is not bad depending on the season you're going and if you plan to eat well and drink a bunch of great beer and party. Or you're into winter sports like skiing. You could swing in to Austria, Switzerland, France, etc and eat great, drink nice beer and wine, see leaves change or ski snow-covered mountains, whatever.

Pat and Niki slept on a couch in fucking Liverpool, went to concentration camps, and ordered scrambled eggs and goddamned leberkäse. He would have had a better time in a rube paradise like Myrtle Beach or taking a shitty ass cruise.

G

Jesus christ, Rick. Flirt in DMs like people with game or common sense do, you look like a jackass doing it on your public timeline.
He just wants the appearance of flirting. If a woman said to him (and this would never happen, obviously) "I want you to fuck me. Now. Fuck my brains out. I want you inside me" he would shit himself and mumble some excuse and run away. He's a ball-less queer. He fucks like he fights. Only in fantasy land.