• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat simped on that chick from the "Dad Bods" sketch while on his honeymoon

G

I say this as a born and bred Londoner but who would want to go to London on their honeymoon. It's a great city (or it used to be) but it's not a "romantic destination." It's like going to NYC or Tokyo for your honeymoon. Paris, Rome, Tuscany, the Seychelles...those are honeymoon destinations. London? Seems like the kind of honeymoon a couple of drunk retards in a sham marriage would have, with the obligatory stop off at a German concentration camp of course.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I say this as a born and bred Londoner but who would want to go to London on their honeymoon. It's a great city (or it used to be) but it's not a "romantic destination." It's like going to NYC or Tokyo for your honeymoon. Paris, Rome, Tuscany, the Seychelles...those are honeymoon destinations. London? Seems like the kind of honeymoon a couple of drunk retards in a sham marriage would have, with the obligatory stop off at a German concentration camp of course.

tour-round-about.gif

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Because he knew he probably wont ever get a chance to visit the area again so they went to all the romantic destinations like London,Paris ,Dachau.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I can agree with the premise that it's like NYC and Tokyo. If you're an American with a bit of cash to spend though, you can find great spots in London to dine and enjoy on a honeymoon.

That being said, Pat isn't going to any of those places because they don't accept food stamps so your point is spot on.

G

I hear Paris is a complete shithole but I agree, London is a foreigner-infested, knife-crime ridden dump. Of course Patrick thinks it's the height of culture to waddle around all the tourist traps there.
London's pretty safe really. Almost all the knife crime is black kids stabbing each other over what postcode they live in. Most of the white victims of crime (muggings etc) are provincial types who grew up outside of London and give off that "scared of black people" vibe. I lived there for the first 28 years of my life and I got mugged once when I was 13. Black guy and a white guy outside Victoria Station, both probably about 16 and almost as nervous as me.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I hear Paris is a complete shithole but I agree, London is a foreigner-infested, knife-crime ridden dump. Of course Patrick thinks it's the height of culture to waddle around all the tourist traps there.
Rome is close to complete shithole status too except for some neighbourhoods where the Nigerians don't dare tread (not that I'm from there, Pat, please don't doxx me)

Username

Forum Clout
They slept on somebody’s couch in Liverpool just before London. Liverpool on a friends couch. This wasn’t a honeymoon I wouldn’t even call it a holiday.