• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat sells a heap of books

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
View attachment 169224
View attachment 169226

Rick finally responded with a childing.
What an absolute cunt. "I never accused you of plagiarism, I accused your publisher of plagiarism". What a difference. And nice networking skills, stupid. Check another publisher off the list.

Also love that he thinks this lady cares about him. "You always forget that part". Or, you know, she doesn't give a shit about your evidence-less batshit insane story and behavior. He's such a lunatic.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
What an absolute cunt. "I never accused you of plagiarism, I accused your publisher of plagiarism". What a difference. And nice networking skills, stupid. Check another publisher off the list.

Also love that he thinks this lady cares about him. "You always forget that part". Or, you know, she doesn't give a shit about your evidence-less batshit insane story and behavior. He's such a lunatic.
“Well, I only lied about you after you lied (sic) about me!”

Only this fucking retard would think that makes him look good.