• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat says we're not as bad as the "Russian bots" that are "harassing" him right now

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
They're fucking brainless. Why call people comrade when Russia hasn't been communist for decades? They don't even know what they're saying.
They’re more in alignment with Stalin or Lenin than any of us are. Kinda funny they’re calling us Comrade when they’re pretty much worshippers of communism.

“the government should run business so we make as much money as the boss!”

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Failures? You're 125k in the hole with a lien on your house, fat boy.
No child, I don't have one. The public, legal verified records are wrong stlaker. I wont ever have to pay a cent child. The criminals will be in jail, those who aren't obliterated by me.
I am not fat child. I am lean and muscular. I am fitter than any of you criminals. I havnt put on an ounce since 2017 stlaker. How am I a failure baby infant... I have sold millions of books. The figures that are accepted by every publisher and distributor in the world are wrong. Silence, stlaker, I felt the ghosts in Dachau, I smashed Nazi heads into walls, I dual wield guns, I finish marathons in record time, I know how to disable tanks for pennies... Sssshhh child. Everything you know is wrong.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Putin has threatened Finland, Sweden, Ukraine and... one fat unemployed man from the bad part of Milwaukee (just called Milwaukee) on Twitter with under 50k followers.

No they aren't going after reporters on the ground in Kyiv, or news stations... They're going after "Throw water balloons at the tanks" guy because goddamn he's just too dangerous to our plans!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Putin has threatened Finland, Sweden, Ukraine and... one fat unemployed man from the bad part of Milwaukee (just called Milwaukee) on Twitter with under 50k followers.

No they aren't going after reporters on the ground in Kyiv, or news stations... They're going after "Throw water balloons at the tanks" guy because goddamn he's just too dangerous to our plans!
In Russia we will play new game, it’s called “beat the Piggy with Hockey Sticks” when agent Ovechkin goes to Chicago next, he will extract the Pig in Milwaukee and send him on a secret plane to Moscow.