• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts pics of him giving his daughter a bath

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Remember when Nibbler's predecessor, Toothless, got sick and Rick took the fucking thing to get an X-Ray at the height of the COVID pandemic? My sister has the most expensive vet insurance for both her dogs and I think she's crazy for that. Then there's Rick paying out of pocket to get diagnostic imaging procedures done on a cold blooded reptile who wouldn't blink if he keeled over in front of it.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211121-144248__01.jpg
Nigger.jpg

No one cares, faggot. We're all happy your stupid lizard died. Nice pet that only edgelord teenagers find cool, stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Named after a cartoon from when he was 32 years old. If a kid named it that it would be understandable. Pat fawned over that movie like he was 8 years olds. Meanwhile he could have shared that experience with his actual daughter. Instead he chose to get drunk and pretend this was part of his own childhood while he was dodging parental responsibility.

G

Remember when Nibbler's predecessor, Toothless, got sick and Rick took the fucking thing to get an X-Ray at the height of the COVID pandemic? My sister has the most expensive vet insurance for both her dogs and I think she's crazy for that. Then there's Rick paying out of pocket to get diagnostic imaging procedures done on a cold blooded reptile who wouldn't blink if he keeled over in front of it.
It's called the unconditional, unfettered love of a concerned parent, chowiouhhghld.