• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat-posting is not dead. But if it is, Bobby Kelly should be next.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Which episode was this? I can't imagine Dan Soder of all people nutting up and lecturing someone else.
I don't know the exact episode, but it was like roughly a year before he left. I'm pretty certain that's when he made up his mind that he didn't want to do the show anymore. Jay and Christine had been arguing about their private life on air for like two weeks and all the comments were half and half "FUCKING FIRE HER" and "Jay seems like a complete piece of shit to live with" and Dan finally just straight up was like "this shit needs to stop." and gave them a "grow the fuck up" talk because they were both coming off as super unlikeable. He was pissed. There were also times during Christine's complete mental breakdown (when she wrote her "manifesto") that Soder would pretty well tell her to shut up when she would hijack the show to start ranting about feminism out of nowhere.

The Finoia thing was really early on. Ronnie B did a "Dating Game" thing and Jay and Dan were one of the couples. One of the questions for Jay was something like "what comedian does your partner never want on your radio show again?" and it was all sly smiles and Jay was like "Mike Finoia" and Dan basically had to awkwardly explain that he doesn't dislike the guy, he just sucks.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
"tepid and contrived"

200w (3).gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

This is probably another reason Dan left The Bonfire. He starts his own podcast (kind of like he started his own radio show), has Big Jay on the first episode and 98% of the time he tried to speak, Jay compulsively cuts him off. He does it to everyone and it's gotten worse in the last few years. He does this weird fucking stutter-step thing any time someone else tries to talk, whether he has anything to say or not, they'll get one word out and he'll be like "That's what I was- but that's- that's what I- But that's what I was saying" like they're cutting him off and he'll keep repeating the beginning of a sentence until they're silent.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Anime avatar listens to Big Juggalo Oakerson's radio show, misses hyperactive high pitched voice guy. Sounds about right.

My issue with Bob last time I listened to YKWD was he's always trying to force a "classic" moment. Some retarded faggot says something unfunny & Bobby starts pig squealing with fake laughter for an entire minute. We mocked Opie & then Ant for all the HAHA HOLLLY SHIT, but every podcast on Earth thinks they can trick the audience by overlaughing at mediocre shit. The problem is it seems to work because the majority of comedy fans are laggard brained retards who just want to belong.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

This is probably another reason Dan left The Bonfire. He starts his own podcast (kind of like he started his own radio show), has Big Jay on the first episode and 98% of the time he tried to speak, Jay compulsively cuts him off. He does it to everyone and it's gotten worse in the last few years. He does this weird fucking stutter-step thing any time someone else tries to talk, whether he has anything to say or not, they'll get one word out and he'll be like "That's what I was- but that's- that's what I- But that's what I was saying" like they're cutting him off and he'll keep repeating the beginning of a sentence until they're silent.

I put this on a background tab, and I couldn't tell you a single thing that they talked about. I remember seeing the dog, clicked to the other tab, Dan asked for the weed tray, and then the outro music.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Anime avatar listens to Big Juggalo Oakerson's radio show, misses hyperactive high pitched voice guy. Sounds about right.

My issue with Bob last time I listened to YKWD was he's always trying to force a "classic" moment. Some retarded faggot says something unfunny & Bobby starts pig squealing with fake laughter for an entire minute. We mocked Opie & then Ant for all the HAHA HOLLLY SHIT, but every podcast on Earth thinks they can trick the audience by overlaughing at mediocre shit. The problem is it seems to work because the majority of comedy fans are laggard brained retards who just want to belong.
First of all, Avatar isn't an anime. You just outed yourself as a retard.
Second, Bonfire was the funniest show after OnA went off the air.

G

He sucked dick for a fucking steak. He’s a homo. Theres a reason Jim would joke about fucking Bobby to test if people were gay, describing his “big kissable lips” and shit.

They’re all actual fags on the DL
-Bobby sucked a dick, and he blew luis j gomez on stage with a dildo using immaculate form.
-vos sucked many dicks as a crack head
-colin got blown by a tranny and it definitely wasn’t the first or last time
-patrice was into watching BBC fuck his “girl”
-norton without saying
-dipaolo obviously overcompensating for something
-old swishy nana
that's probably why ona worked, they're all petty, caddy, and love cheeky banter like gossipy little girdys.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
-Bobby sucked a dick, and he blew luis j gomez on stage with a dildo using immaculate form.
-norton without saying
-old swishy nana
that's probably why ona worked, they're all petty, caddy, and love cheeky banter like gossipy little girdys.
Noticed how you skipped a name?

Sniff…

:bhzv6yb:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
-norton without saying
-old swishy nana
Luis blew Bobby onstage with a "dildo" using immaculate form actually. It's an insanely realistic looking and average sized "dildo".