• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posting is dead.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Didn’t they want like $400?

Also, you’d have to dox yourself no?
I don’t think so. I recall Jackie posting a bunch of FOIA requests screenshots accusing Dan when it was someone else.

I don’t remember the exact details but Dan’s address got doxxed because the clerk did something stupid. I’d be willing to do the FOIA.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Give it time. We say this often, and always we end up being wrong.

Patience, lamb chops.

f19d0b59fe324658fe88864cc462bea5.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
The life he was trying to build for himself is shattered. He went from being on top of his world to being a janitor in his own house. Understand the humility he has to experience cleaning other people's shit out of his toilet bowl (Flavia, comment?).

His dreams of comedy are dead, his dreams of writing are dead, his dreams of owning another mustang are likely dead. He's never going to rebuild that garage and he's never going to achieve independent financial solvency. He had lost the respect of the scifi community, so he'll never be able to attend conventions in the capacity he wants. No more writers symposiums and dinners at the spaghetti factory, and no more signing booths. You can definitely count out any more mini marathons and comparing "PBs", or larping as a gym rat (he's fat and everyone knows it). He hasn't said anything about firearms in a long time because he likely sold most or all of them and even if he didn't, he can't afford ammo so they'll just sit unused.

It's over. The fucking life he wanted is now unobtainable, and he only has himself to blame - though he never will.

Honoria

Forum Clout
He's telling people to enjoy prison on Threads now.

He has nothing listed on the Gen Con events schedule.

His wife is doing an MLM scheme that's probably losing them more money.

His lawsuit is going to get dismissed as soon as his attorneys file their response which is money in the trash.

It's been months since we heard about Tiny Tim and it's too late to publish it for Christmas 2024.

Trump might win again and he's destroyed his chance at being a "resistance" account.

His life will be spent cleaning toilets, selling insurance, and spending all day online being angry while thinking about "the blonde".

Forum Clout
These are from today - of course he claims he hasn’t gained any weight when it’s clear to anyone with eyes
View attachment 207958
Look at that booze nose!

This one was funny
View attachment 207959
He considers the sales taxes on the alcohol and slop they consume "paying tens of thousands of dollars in taxes". It's another technicality because "federal income taxes" wasn't specified.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
1719505082219.png

Wow. I sometimes forget how completely insane he is. Even if somehow, by some miracle of biology, he hadn't gained any weight from the shoulders down in between those two pictures, his head and face are twice the size. He's looking at those pictures, and claims to "have gained no weight at all" (typical 'retarded closet case trying to sound intellectual' phrasing). There's probably about 8 pounds of extra water weight in the second picture in the face alone, so there's that. Just a total maniac and very fat to boot.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I don’t think so. I recall Jackie posting a bunch of FOIA requests screenshots accusing Dan when it was someone else.

I don’t remember the exact details but Dan’s address got doxxed because the clerk did something stupid. I’d be willing to do the FOIA.
How much is it?

I guess I could do it too as @Wigger has my full dox anyway

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
There. I said it. I meant it.

Pat is tearing this place apart with his new found restraint. Do something stupid and self destructive you fat mess!

Why won't he vandalise something and lie about it?! I don't understand. Selfish bastard.
He threw paint on his driveway a few weeks ago! Give him a break!
You think he has $5 laying around for a disposable marker?

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Republican National Convention, coming to you live from Milwaukee, is just three Mondays away! Will Rick stay inside, cowering in fear, or will he march down to the protests and get lippy with MAGA boomers? Tune in to find out!

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
The life he was trying to build for himself is shattered. He went from being on top of his world to being a janitor in his own house. Understand the humility he has to experience cleaning other people's shit out of his toilet bowl (Flavia, comment?).

His dreams of comedy are dead, his dreams of writing are dead, his dreams of owning another mustang are likely dead. He's never going to rebuild that garage and he's never going to achieve independent financial solvency. He had lost the respect of the scifi community, so he'll never be able to attend conventions in the capacity he wants. No more writers symposiums and dinners at the spaghetti factory, and no more signing booths. You can definitely count out any more mini marathons and comparing "PBs", or larping as a gym rat (he's fat and everyone knows it). He hasn't said anything about firearms in a long time because he likely sold most or all of them and even if he didn't, he can't afford ammo so they'll just sit unused.

It's over. The fucking life he wanted is now unobtainable, and he only has himself to blame - though he never will.
PST117.jpg

He had this in his "evidence" folder. Someone had asked what Fats could even do at this point to turn it all around, pre-lolsuit. Not sure what his dumbass thought it was evidence of.

Ask youself Pat, would your life be better or worse if you'd just backed down and done even half of this with your time and money? Which version looks more like the idiots winning? Your rake stepping autistic path, which lead you to the OP, or this good advice from the days of yore?