• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat lives rent free inside all of your heads and you will die alone

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pat's thoughts: Delicious food, beer, gf, star wars, lego, twitter, stalkers, lifting, etc...

Your thoughts: Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, Patrick...
Pat's thoughts: Delicious food, beer, gf, star wars, lego, twitter, stalkers, lifting, etc...

Cuntfucker's thoughts - Literary Criticism, Literary Criticism, Literary Criticism, Literary Criticism, Literary Criticism, Literary Criticism, Literary Criticism, Literary Criticism...

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
You take out your own aggressive sadness on us (and as Child_Snuff on Cumtown.org), because you will never be a real woman, no matter what you do.

Learn acceptance; not delusion.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
You lost me at "Delicious food".

I'm from Scotland. Do you realize how much shit my family gave me for not liking haggis? Steve still prods me about it. I didn't even have to leave the country first to reaffirm there was better cuisine out there. I'll defend the Arbroath Smokies till the day I die, but haggis can get fucked.

Speaking of, if you want good food, Poland is overloaded with it. Yes, there are fried foods over here, but the difference is HOW it's fried. It's still a rare indulgence for me, but other foods like Bigos, tatar, kaszankas and oscypek - you'd never catch Pat eating that.

No, he'll eat overcooked farm-raised salmon that's about as grey as a worn shoe, fries cooked in the worst oils for your arteries, the urine-swill cheap beer he orders by the pitcher, and whatever godforsaken shit pile soaked in chocolate sauce that he'd call a dessert.

You're better than this, Mr. Ross.

Tee-hee.
I’m all in with the pierogi z gęsim, żurek, and kotlet, plus all the others you listed.

Also, we live in @CuntFucker’s head

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
5xiymi.jpg

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
That brown thing you saw wasn't my cock. Mine is actually pretty good. And I'm still not Indian.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
You take out your own aggressive sadness on us (and as Child_Snuff on Cumtown.org), because you will never be a real woman, no matter what you do.

Learn acceptance; not delusion.
Cunt Fucker is on a whole nother level from Child_Snuff (rapist with aids). He goes deep in the womb with the vape stealing

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
they are fucking filthy bad hygiene disgusting perverts! the last one i had to stop talking to because he kept texting me where can i cum? safe to cum inside? when i had not so much as indicated that i would have sex with him. they are all rapists.
1639429025179.jpg