• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat likes to talk abortion at 630am

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He didn’t abandon her, he just went through the court system to sign her away so he isn’t responsible for her in anyway. He’s such a psychopath he doesn’t see this as despicable but according to Niki this is perfectly normal.
IMG_1598.jpeg

I can’t wait for this years thanksgiving posting

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He didn’t abandon her, he just went through the court system to sign her away so he isn’t responsible for her in anyway. He’s such a psychopath he doesn’t see this as despicable but according to Niki this is perfectly normal.
View attachment 163048
I can’t wait for this years thanksgiving posting
Ol' 5 Thanksgiving Plates (atleast) Tomlinson. Except none of them are with family and friends.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ol' 5 Thanksgiving Plates (atleast) Tomlinson. Except none of them are with family and friends.
This year should be very telling with how Pat frames his “spending time with family and friends” - he had one pic last year that had paper towel napkins. Packers play the lions at 1130 his time so I’m betting on at least a bar photo.