• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat likes to talk abortion at 630am

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1698839964997.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What was it before? How much of a rise? These things are important to the story. Of course piggy and his kind don’t bother and just run with this without context. Are these babies born premature? Also if the baby dies at birth what does an abortion ban have to do with it? It’s a dead baby either way. This is why people shouldn’t get their news from social media headlines.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"These babies should have been murdered in for-profit abortion factories instead of having a chance at life" isn't the own he thinks it is.

Fat fuckin ghoul.
It doesn’t even make sense, he’s claiming they’re dying at birth and they should have been killed before birth and that’s because of an abortion ban? Also there’s tons of context missing to this story. Either way it’s a dead baby so I don’t see why he’s upset. “It should have been killed before it died, child”

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
What was it before? How much of a rise? These things are important to the story. Of course piggy and his kind don’t bother and just run with this without context. Are these babies born premature? Also if the baby dies at birth what does an abortion ban have to do with it? It’s a dead baby either way. This is why people shouldn’t get their news from social media headlines.
Its that time of year when he wakes up and realizes I he wont see his daughter during the holidays for the 10th year in row. It just reminds him that there should be more abortions.

Forum Clout
No, child. You will not get further data or context. You will let (((them))) murder as many children as they want.

Forum Clout
Its that time of year when he wakes up and realizes I he wont see his daughter during the holidays for the 10th year in row. It just reminds him that there should be more abortions.
There was also at least one tweet where he said something like he hopes his daughter gets an abortion one day wasn't there? These are things she needs to see before she ever considers making contact with him in adulthood.

The only smart thing he's ever done is sign away his rights to her. Only it's not for the reason he thinks which is that he thinks he "won" by doing that. His biological daughter won by not having that malicious, retarded loser in her life and screwing it up in every way.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
There was also at least one tweet where he said something like he hopes his daughter gets an abortion one day wasn't there? These are things she needs to see before she ever considers making contact with him in adulthood.

The only smart thing he's ever done is sign away his rights to her. Only it's not for the reason he thinks which is that he thinks he "won" by doing that. His biological daughter won by not having that malicious, retarded loser in her life and screwing it up in every way.
Wouldnt surprise me

1698842776440.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout