• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat lies about his waist size (34) and cosplays as someone who attended college

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
A 34 what? It's definitely not a waistband size.
f5bwv6O.png

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
I've heard of vanity sizing in women's clothes so they can say they wear a size 6 dress or something. Is it possible Porklinson is loyal to a brand that does this with men's pants? Cause he is at least 40", probably more.
Actually yes, there’s some inconsistencies between manufacturers for much this reason. He’s still a fat fucking liar though.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Saying he wears a 34 waist isn't the same as saying they're comfortable or that they fit well. Maybe I'm wrong, though, because if there's anything Patrick is known for, it's wearing clothing that fits him properly.

58-F24-B7-A-C742-4-EBF-A3-C5-39-B3630-F3-BD3.jpg

9487-C671-CCA4-4-C9-E-9989-120-D3364-BF32.jpg
You can see his cavernous navel in the second pic so they’re way down there.

Still, nigga must wear his pants like Lil Wayne if he’s still wearing a 34”.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Notice how he alludes to going to college when the people he considers "Twitter elites" are mentioned, but says he never did and didn't need to whenever it comes up otherwise. He's a pathetic simp even when he doesn't mean to be.

Nevermind her half-baked political opinions, Molly Jong Fast is one of the legitimately ugliest "women" I've ever seen. I swear she leans into it too.
I was at my gym recently and she was on the tv that is set to CNN and my god it was unpleasant. She was not only ugly but babbling on and on about Jan 6th like it was worse than 9/11, WW2, Pearl Harbor, etc like a crazy person. I’ve noticed the media reports on Jan 6th so they don’t have to report on how bad of a president Biden is. The media cries if anybody says “let’s go Brandon” like doing so should be a serious crime.