• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat laughs at a dead woman

G

I love how these liberal retards always talk about how conservatives lack empathy and with that same breath they will turn around and mock people who died.

Liberalism is in the end about grievance politics. You have a grievance because you're a loser or misfit, unsatisfied with the way things are. Young liberals are excused because they confuse 'idealism' for liberal thinking.

Old liberals are literally just bitter misfits, who quit on life and set on making their grievance a Political issue to impose on others (who they see as winners/bullies in their subconscious).

G

Liberalism is in the end about grievance politics. You have a grievance because you're a loser unsatisfied with the way things are. Young liberals are excused because they confuse 'idealism' for liberal thinking.

Old liberals are literally just bitter people who quit on life and set on making their grievance a Political issue to impose on others (who they see as winners/bullies in their subconscious).
I just find it funny and disgustingly hypocritical that these people can take a particular glee in the malicious celebration of people's deaths, and then act like they are the compassionate high and mighty ones who only care about people's lives.

Yet they are the ones who are the baby killers. They are the ones who want niggers free with no bail after violent crimes. They are the ones who see no problem with burning down stores and looting and beating store owners for trying to protect their livelihoods they've built their whole life.

The only thing that they can do is destroy. Yet somehow they think they're going to build a better world? Get the fuck out of here with that.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I just find it funny and disgustingly hypocritical that these people can take a particular glee in the malicious celebration of people's deaths, and then act like they are the compassionate high and mighty ones who only care about people's lives.

Yet they are the ones who are the baby killers. They are the ones who want niggers free with no bail after violent crimes. They are the ones who see no problem with burning down stores and looting and beating store owners for trying to protect their livelihoods they've built their whole life.

The only thing that they can do is destroy. Yet somehow they think they're going to build a better world? Get the fuck out of here with that.
it's gonna be annoying trying to get these fucking babies to dig their own grave in the woods

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
R/hankaaronaward
r/heatherMcDonald award

Forum Clout
less than a year old
image_5215.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I'm gonna set up my Twitter today, and one of the first things I am going to do is retweet this, and @ScienceChannel. I am going to ask if they really want to be represented by an unsightly fat man who derives pleasure from mocking the dead. In fact, my new Twitter might exist solely to @ScienceChannel.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Reminder that Patrick was vehemently against the vaccine when Trump was in office, describing it as 'dangerous, rushed and irresponsible'. Then daddy Biden got in office and suddenly he's 100% behind the vaccine and anyone who doesn't take it is 'literally killing people with their selfishness'. Apparently this lady having the same belief as Rick originally had but actually sticking to her principles makes her deserving of being mocked in death.

I've never hated anyone I've never met worse. I truly hope his misery and torment never ends. He deserves it all so much.