• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat laughs at a dead woman

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
F429EE2B-A66F-49BF-8127-90AB362E9475.jpeg

G

Unwarrantedly smug piece of shit loser deadbeat.

Pat, never forget: a woman made a fool out of you, another more productive, and masculine man is raising your daughter. There is a community that milks you for their entertainment. You don't make money from your 'talent' yet lack the pragmatic sense to work a 9-5. Your standard of living is poor. Your property is shoddily maintained. You drive a car that would have been a starter hand-me-down for your nephew after getting a learner's permit. Your current wife barely gives a fuck. You are an alcoholic. You are overweight.

"Welp".

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I love how these liberal retards always talk about how conservatives lack empathy and with that same breath they will turn around and mock people who died.
Same. I just comfort myself by reminding myself that they’re all miserable faggots who deserve every piece of misfortune they experience in this life.

G

Call a mentally ill faggot on hormones by the gender they were born, and you're committing a hate crime.

Make fun of people's deaths because they didn't want to take a vaccine that's less than a year old and doesn't work, and you're some kind of Libby hero.

Fucking disgusting.