• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat just received his semi-annual royalty check

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1649863764422.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Even if he was selling a lot of books and even if he was making a lot of money, it’s such a low class ghetto move to brag about it. What a fat dickhead.

I mean obviously he’s not selling anything and would have made 10x as much working at target the last 5 years, but still.
I think a brotherman called him "pigger rich" once.

(Wait... that might have been me. Ah, we've all gone back to the well once or twice.)

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
He says "my little debut trilogy" like it really put him on the map and his career has only gone from strength to strength since then.

Didn't they even tell him to stop and do something else before he even finished the "trilogy" because they weren't happy with it? And isn't that his biggest success to date?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I can't find any books by Patrick S. Tomilson on Amazon, but looking at similar authors I'd say his books go for maybe $7 new.
You can't find his books on Amazon? Did you try using the search function? His name is Tomlinson, not "Tomilson". Here's the prices for brand new copies:

The Ark: $14.99

Trident's Forge: $7.99

Children of the Divide: $7.99

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He says "my little debut trilogy" like it really put him on the map and his career has only gone from strength to strength since then.

Didn't they even tell him to stop and do something else before he even finished the "trilogy" because they weren't happy with it? And isn't that his biggest success to date?

someone on kiwifarms read his 5 first books to review in depth, it’s all in the thread somewhere

he basically said the first book isn’t that bad, it’s mediocre but readable and something he read al the way through without forcing himself to. After reading the rest, which he said are terrible - He believes his first book isn’t that bad because he spent years writing it and had competent editors working on it. Basically he had the tor publishing auto tune working on his shitty vocals and he put out a generic pop song.

His other books where they didn’t support him anymore because he was a dud, are all total shit.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
someone on kiwifarms read his 5 first books to review in depth, it’s all in the thread somewhere

he basically said the first book isn’t that bad, it’s mediocre but readable and something he read al the way through without forcing himself to. After reading the rest, which he said are terrible - He believes his first book isn’t that bad because he spent years writing it and had competent editors working on it. Basically he had the tor publishing auto tune working on his shitty vocals and he put out a generic pop song.

His other books where they didn’t support him anymore because he was a dud, are all total shit.
I hope they factored in his descent into alcoholism and twitter addiction. Weight gain too obviously.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Most fucking rappers don’t brag as much as him. And even they have the sense to not argue with people on the internet saying they’re showering prop $100s on a rented lambo in music videos.
Renting a lambo is easy. Try owning and maintaining a 2006 mustang V6. The man clearly has hundreds of dollars.