• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat just got called out for stealing a joke again

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Pat looks like a dog fucker. I’m not even sure what I mean by that but if someone said “that guy fucks dogs” while pointing to Pat I would not question them
In Canada on job sites, lazy cunts who don't keep busy are referred to as dogfuckers. So it totally works. I also imagine he fucked those little gay dogs he had and that's why Ade threw them in a wood chipper. To put them out of their misery. He probably shoved the weiner dog up his ass.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I feel like so much stuff falls through the cracks. There needs to be a database where we can put all these images and apply searchable labels to them, e.g. "stolen-joke", "tranny-simping", etc.

Then I can type in nanaimg.net/query?labels=stolen-joke and see every instance of shameless joke thievery. Of course, we would need to limit the results returned per request, otherwise nanaimg.net/query?labels=fat would crash the site.

Last edited: