• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is trying to get a troll arrested

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
who looks bald, weak, sickly and more like a severed thumb between these two?
View attachment 177752View attachment 177753
Pat the epitome of health. Getting on BP meds in his late 20s due to poor health.

1705692418659.png
1705692547451.png
1705692655599.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His anger towards bald guys is funny - I bet it’s because PCJ did the bald look and it drives him nuts his wife left him for a bald man. Being bald hasn’t been seen as an insult in decades but piggy is holding onto it like it makes someone less of a man if they shave their head.

Further proof Pat is VERY self conscious about his hair by how he is holding on to that sad poof.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His anger towards bald guys is funny - I bet it’s because PCJ did the bald look and it drives him nuts his wife left him for a bald man. Being bald hasn’t been seen as an insult in decades but piggy is holding onto it like it makes someone less of a man if they shave their head.

Further proof Pat is VERY self conscious about his hair by how he is holding on to that sad poof.
Sorry I produce too much testosterone, child.

1705704711458.png

1705704846588.png