• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is really squealing

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He tweeted the bottom tweet, deleted it, then tweeted the top one a minute later.

13.png

He is especially manic today.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He tweeted the bottom tweet, deleted it, then tweeted the top one a minute later.

View attachment 17983

He is especially manic today.
The first one actually made it sound like the truth, which is that all we're looking for is people who respond poorly to trolling. Pig apparently didn't think that made him sound special and important enough, so he had to reword it to emphasis what a big important man with totally not a baby dick he is.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I love how he doesn't back it up with any actual.... ya know... science. "Hey, I write shitty stories about things I either just pulled out of my ass or stole from other people, I'm an expert on UFOs now".
It's why I had to double check to make sure it was an authentic Tomlinson tweet-- I thought it was one of the parody accounts because of how stupid it is for one to chime in on the subject with a definitive, no, because they wrote some shitty sci-fi spec books.