• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is going viral for body shaming a member of the GOP

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I’m so glad kikes are bringing in all theee immigrants to ruin the middle class. By either making them obsolete in a generation taking away their menial work and kill-Raping

All these fucking communist/Women/Nigger/Jew/Faggots/Pedophile enablers are going to get fucked so bad when the final phase is set in motion. Hopefully they go full TND and string them all up.

This is poor formatting but I got all angry in the name of Mel Gibson god damn it fuck

Forum Clout
Just more people to expose him to. Get those murder threats, cringe posts and tough guy act screenshot ready boys.
That video of him in his pink shirt looking like a retarded manlet while flipping off protesters outside of some dork convention would be hilarious to see in his replies.

He was flipping off and harassing this guy, by the way:

SmartSelect_20231004-135222_X.jpg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
That video of him in his pink shirt looking like a retarded manlet while flipping off protesters outside of some dork convention would be hilarious to see in his replies.

View attachment 156634
And calling him a Nazi who was literally goosestepping and doing third Reich chants he learned about on his honeymoon.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

View attachment 156634
Hes got daughters under his custody. Makes sense Pat hates him. Jealousy is a bitch.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He doesn’t realize this shit is done more than he knows. Couple days ago people like Pat were making fun of DeSantis because they were putting make up on his face for the debates like that makes some gay faggot even though they put that one EVERYONES face for those events due to the cameras and lights.

It’s funny how so many of these experts on everything don’t realize all that goes into making people look not dead on tv.
81gw7b.jpg