• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is going viral for body shaming a member of the GOP

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Funny how it’s not a problem when he does it - he cried many times about us body shamming him.
IMG_0840.jpeg

IMG_0841.jpeg

IMG_0842.jpeg

But don’t you dare call Lizzo fat!

No wonder he gets all upset when people tell him he’s not 6 foot like he claims - he’s very insecure about it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Be a real shame if any of our little rascals on twitter showed pictures of Pat being a fat mess and how he’s the LAST person to judge someone’s appearance…

(Uh oh, Hildy is gonna tell on me and ruin my fun! - just kidding - get fucked you smug fedora wearing piece of shit with an ugly wife. How come you don’t show you teeth in pictures? Got a mouth full of bad teeth?)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The fuck does that even mean? Someone explain Pat's attempt at a joke
It’s not even a good joke but these losers think anything anti GOP is OMG THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!!!! Like how they are against bullying and gay bashing until they make a joke about Lindsey Graham being gay and it’s LOL!!!HES A HOMO!!! HAHAHA

At least this person made a somewhat better joke
IMG_0845.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This happens constantly and I just assume I’m out of the loop with something.

But nope, Pat’s just incapable of writing a funny punchline, even by accident.
He doesn’t realize this shit is done more than he knows. Couple days ago people like Pat were making fun of DeSantis because they were putting make up on his face for the debates like that makes some gay faggot even though they put that one EVERYONES face for those events due to the cameras and lights.

It’s funny how so many of these experts on everything don’t realize all that goes into making people look not dead on tv.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Couple days ago people like Pat were making fun of DeSantis because they were putting make up on his face for the debates like that makes some gay faggot even though they put that one EVERYONES face for those events due to the cameras and lights.
God knows how long Discovery channel spent trying to cover up those jaundice eyes

IMG_4152.jpeg