• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is back with the tough guy act

Forum Clout
Has anybody tried calling this dude before and just using some kind of soundboard to fuck with him? And if so can somebody please post that audio?

I would love to hear this fat idiot argue with Duke Nukem over the phone.

According to internet legend he wont answer his phone.

I Dont have the clip but back in the reddit days someone impersonating an Afro American "street pharmacist" got him to answer his phone. All he did was meekly whisper fuck off.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
1000031151.jpg

G

I wouldn't go near him unless I had a piece, he's never thrown hands in his life and would go for his gun instantly.
Pat could never kill me. In fact, getting shot by him might be a good thing: when the cops run the gun, imagine if they found it was the same one used to kill Bernard Trammell...

That said, even if it did turn out to be the Bernard murder weapon, it's possible Pat bought it off some other fat guy... who happens to look exactly like him....

...it could even be the same guy who vandalized his motorcycle.

1000006742.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I wouldn't go near him unless I had a piece, he's never thrown hands in his life and would go for his gun instantly.
Pat doesn't carry a gun. Look at all that bullshit on his "edc." He probably keeps guns in reach at home, but it you catch him at a bar he'll never have a gun because 1. You can't be carrying when you're drinking and even in a legitimate self-defense scenario being drunk will cause legal issues 2. No gun is concealable because he refuses to wear anything but tight clothing.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat doesn't carry a gun. Look at all that bullshit on his "edc." He probably keeps guns in reach at home, but it you catch him at a bar he'll never have a gun because 1. You can't be carrying when you're drinking and even in a legitimate self-defense scenario being drunk will cause legal issues 2. No gun is concealable because he refuses to wear anything but tight clothing.
With the way Pat dresses he'd have to be able to carry it like a GTA character.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
For the record.

I am terrified of Patrick s tomlinson. He has stated he will kill me if he finds out my identity in a butt dial to dan mullen. He also stated that I should be put to death in an interview with Josiah.

He has stated on numerous occasions that he is violent and will kill nazis, that he flies with guns checked on airplanes. He has threatened people on twitter thousands of times. Brandishing weapons and daring them to come to his house to be killed. Violence is his brand, hes always angry and nazis only respond to violence and deserve no sympathy, empathy, mercy or discussion only swift violence and or death.

He has stated that rape is an acceptable punishment for certain actions he deems wrong.

So what is a nazi then? In Patrick tomlinsons own words he has stated that a nazi is defined by what he says it is. Therefore anyone he doesn't like could potentially be a nazi.
He has stated that inherently nazis project violence at all times therefore any violence directed a who he determines is a nazi is self defense.

He has won marksman competitions and regularly trains with firearms. He has won several knife fights even disarming a would be car jacker and keeping the knife as a trophy.

This is someone who has set up his own ideology to where nazis deserve to die immediately as self defense and anyone he determines is a nazi is one by fiat. Saying, "I can kill anyone I want and it is self defense as I declare them a nazi retroactively " is obviously dangerous rhetoric.
He's also claimed to have sent rage-dick pics to his stalkers. Look it up.